Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine Bundle - Black uploaded by Elizabeth G.Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine Bundle - Black uploaded by Elizabeth G.Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine Bundle - Black uploaded by Elizabeth G.

BY NESPRESSO

Nespresso inissia espresso machine bundle - black see more...

Mary M.
I'm pretty sure that I can't live without my Nespresso machine. I use it every single workday to give me a tasty boost in the mornings. Although I did buy the bundle, I've found that I use the frother rather infrequently. It's a great little product and works well, but I prefer the straight espresso more now. I still bust it out for friends and on days where I want something a little fancier. The Nespresso machine makes your espresso quickly and is easy to use. There are lots of great-tasting espresso pods, including decaf options. This is well worth its price!
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
We picked this up on Black Friday because it was such a good deal, not knowing much about it. It was somewhat complicated to figure out at first since I'm so familiar with my Keurig. Once I figured it out and it was pretty simple to repeatedly use. I'm so glad I bought it. The only downfall is not being able to buy pods in any stores. You have to order them online.
Alison O.
A bit pricey but so worth it for the delicious espresso drinks that you're able to make! I've only tried a few different pods so far but I have liked them all! The milk frother also works perfectly and both machines are so simple to use! I will definitely be kicking my Starbucks habit ($3 or more for an espresso drink!!) and jumping on the Nespresso train
Ladonna K.
Carmel, IN
Visited Europe earlier this year and fell in love with this machine. For Mother's Day, my husband bought me a machine of my own. I is wonderful. The perfect size cup with a fantastic aroma. It is easy to clean. I also love the milk steamer. I use coconut milk and the steamer froths it perfectly.
Isabel B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I'm in love with my Nespresso. I bought a regular epresso machine and it was a pain in the neck to have to clean it after every use. With this machine the whole process is simple, and fast, you only wash the aeroccino. I bought it online at SurLaTable.
Melody A.
Murrieta , Ca
I love the Nespresso product and its expression pods. I switched over from Kurig because the pods are recyclable and if you visit a boutique or order online, the company provides mailing bags to send the used to their recycling centerfield free, just drop and go. The milk frother, not so fond of it
Amber O.
Charlotte, NC
I LOVE this machine. We fell in love with Nespresso at the boutique in Montreal, and we finally purchased one. It's easy to use, the milk froths perfectly, and it tastes amazing! I look forward to waking up every morning.
Kaela T.
Marysville, CA
Love the cup of espresso that his machine makes! It's so creamy, frothy and rich. Just like the Europeans do it! The pods are a little pricey but It will save you money in the long run if u tend to drink a lot of Starbucks. Use your nespresso instead!
Brandon R.
I can now make drinks just like Starbucks or Pete's at home! Amazing espresso flavors that taste like they came out of $1000 machine. Sold my watery tasting Keurig because Nespresso makes such a good cup of espresso! Wake up everyone, drink some real coffee flavors!