Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine Bundle

Have delicious coffee-shop drinks without the high price tag when you use this Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine Bundle. With transparent water tank, serving size selector, and thermo block heating system, brewing the perfect cup of espresso is easier than ever. Features auto shut off safety feature, plus removable drip tray for easy clean up. Comes with coffee and tea variety 12-pack and instruction manual. Modern white casing matches your kitchen décor.

Safety and Security Features: Auto Shutoff

Coffee Type Used: Espresso Capsules

Assembly Details: No assembly required

Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean

Features: Transparent Water Tank, Serving size selector, Removable Water Reservoir, Removable Drip Tray, Thermo Block Heating System, Automatic Shutoff

Mount Type: Free standing

Includes: Coffee and Tea Variety Pack, Removable Water Reservoir, Instruction Manual, Drip Tray

Material: Aluminum, Metal

Wattage Output: 1400.0 watts

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine Bundle!
Love our Nespresso.  I don't use the froth machine but the actual espresso machine is amazing.  After having one in our hotel room in a 5 star resort in Mexico my husband fell in love, so I bought him one for his birthday.  The maintenance is relatively low and up until recently the only place to purchase the pods were online but now they are easily available from several vendors & retailers.  Definitely recommend if you love espresso.
Marysville, MI
There is no better "instant" espresso machine out there for this price range and size. I have had mine for several years and have experienced no problems with the machine or the milk frother. My parents have the same machine and loved it so well that they upgraded to a larger one and TAKE THE SMALLER ONE WITH THEM WHEN THEY TRAVEL. Yes, they love it so much that they take it with them places. Because once you make the switch to Nespresso, you'll give up normal coffee.
Frisco, TX
Oh how I love my Nespresso machine!!!! I was a dedicated kuerig user for many years and then I took a chance on this perfect little bundle of an espresso machine and I am so glad I did! My machine makes beautiful tasty espresso with that lovely smooth crema and then having the milk frother with it means I can enjoy a quality latte every morning for a quarter of the price. I can’t recommend this enough!!!
Delaware , OH
I used a keurig for years and found myself having to replace defunct machines once a year and hated the taste of the pods. I finally made the switch to nespresso 5 years ago and it was the best decision ever! The quality of the pods is out of this world, they also have a recycling program for them!
Ashland, OR
I don’t know how I ever loved before this machine. I bought it as a gift for my husband but it has definitely become my obsession. Guests find it fancy when I make them a latte or cappuccino or even just an americano. It’s definitely a must have in my kitchen.
Washington, DC
The nespresso innisia bundle with milk frother I'd perfect for a person like me that loves espresso. If you like full cups of coffee, get a vertuo line. I like this because it's easy for me to make affogato, double shot coffee. The aeroccino is a fun tool to have!
New Canaan, CT
I bought this in law school knowing that my caffeine intake was going to be exponentially growing and it was amazing. It’s an investment, but you make it back quickly if you commit especially when Starbucks gets close to $6 in NYC. They also recycle the pods unlike Keurig!
East Elmhurst, NY
Purchased at: Target
I hear form my aunt this this machine is greatnesses! She has the machine in a nice condition! She likes it a lot! I tried it and it is very friendly and easy to use! I would like to have it as well! I do recommend this machine to others!
Elmhurst, IL
Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine Bundle uploaded by Sam H.
I got this for my boyfriend for his birthday and he really likes it. It got it on sale I don’t think I would ever pay full price for this. The pods can also be pricey especially if you like more than one shot of espresso in your drinks
Bayside, NY
Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine Bundle uploaded by Mariyam E.
I live on that Nespresso machine, so much better than Keurig. You can make cappuccino, ice caramel macchiato and starbucks worthy drinks from this machine and there is a step by step guide on their website as well

Looking for your answer?