Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine, Black

Nespresso inissia espresso machine, black

Does this fit the new larger nespresso pods?
What’s the name of the cleaner?
Is this better than the keurig ?
Start your review of Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine, Black!
Columbus
Purchased at: Amazon
This may be one of the best investments I have ever made. Since buying this about a year ago I’ve saved so much money because it’s completely replaced my Starbucks habit! I was skeptical because I generally dislike Keurig coffee and worried this might be similar. This is a totally different machine and makes a nice creamy espresso shot every time! I completely recommend getting a milk frother and some delicious add ins like Torani Caramel Sauce, 16.5 fl oz, (Pack of 6) if you like a sweeter espresso drink.
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Los Angeles
I love my baby. This machine handles my 8 cups of coffee a day wonderfully. In my experience, as this is one of the lower-end machines, it has a harder time handling non-nespresso cups, but it needs a bit of patience and it will do the job! My biggest drawback is that it is incredibly hard to clean. I bought some straw cleaners which have helped a bit, but it does definitely require some manpower.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Valley Glen, CA
I got this for my birthday and I am so mad I didn’t buy this for myself sooner. I love espresso and this makes it so easy to enjoy! I live by a Bloomingdales that has a store where I can sample and buy pods easily.
Long Beach, CA
I absolutely love this machine. I tried it at a friend's house and was obsessed. The pods are a bit pricey but the coffee is so delicious you won't care. Nespresso usually has some type of deal online. This particular machine is very small and compact. Doesn't take up much space. The machine is quick and efficient. Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine, Black
No Special Diet
I love this product so much, it’s very easy to use, the flavor that I get of each cup of coffee is simply perfect and he keeps it warm which is something I really like and enjoy every time I make my coffee.
Arnold, MD
Eu amo essa máquina e costumo usar todos os dias para tomar meu café. Ela é prática, rápida e super útil para o dia a dia. Além de tudo os cafés da nespresso são deliciosos!
Tacoma, WA
Cute, user friendly, great for a party of one. Downside? Well the capsules are expensive, nonexistent outside of the internet and hard to maintain the use of as a result.
Davie, FL
Purchased at: Target
I'd been asking for this for years but I wasn't sure just how much I really wanted it until I had it. I love this thing! The coffee is amazing and now I can finally make real lattes at home. Who needs Starbucks when you have this?!
Everett, WA
This machine is currently keeping me alive in med school. Nothing better than a fresh latte whenever I want exactly how I like it. I love how quick this is to whip up a coffee right before leaving for class. Life saver!!
Dairy Free
Orlando
Purchased at: Target
Best machine ever. It is amazing how my morning coffee is so delicious and I have it ready in 5 minutes. I don’t have to spend money in a 5$ coffee cup when I can do it at home!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...