BY NESPRESSO

Be your very own barista and start your day with amazing tasting coffee with this Nespresso espresso machine. Surprisingly small unit serves up great coffee in just a few minutes Two programmable cup sizes: Espresso & Lungo High-pressure pump and fast heat-up system Eco-mode for low energy consumption after 3 minutes Energy-saving mode automatically switches the machine off after 9 minutes of inactivity Aeroccino 3 adds hot or cold frothed milk to all of your favorite recipes What's Included Espresso machine Nespresso capsules welcome set Aeroccino 3 milk frother Acrylic, metal, aluminum Wipe clean Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here 12.1"H x 4.3"W x 8.1"D 20-oz. capacity 1255 watts Cord length: 4-ft. Model no. EN85LAE Size: One Size. Color: Red. see more...

Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
I ONLY HAVE TO SAY WOOOOW IM IN LOVE ❤️
This machine my father gave it to me as a Wedding present because he works with them and absolutely loveeeee it and use it everyday!!! For me being a busy mom and having to watch my toddler eat his breakfast and not give it to the dog I barely have breakfast so I just turn on my Nespresso machine and in SECONDS I have my coffee. Is absolutely AMAZING I highly recommend this machine.
Joana C.
Lloret de mar
Super comoda y fácil de usar.
Te sale mas eocnomico que ir cada dia a tomar un cafe fuera y ademas queda muy bien para cuando tienes invitados en casa.
Ademas es muy economico comprar las capsulas y el cafe esta buenissimo
Lo recomiendo para amantes del cafe.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
Hello  This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a Sample of this product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post . Thank you for your time