BY NESPRESSO

This nespresssso Coffee Variety contains All Flavors Grands Crus 16 Sleeves (160 Capsules). This is A Brand new Original Nespresso Coffee.All 16 Sleeves are Fresh. see more...

limor h.
kings point, ny
really great product. cant wait to try all the flavors. so easy to use. definitely a great purchase. i recommend it to all my family and friends
hellochrissey  .
Toronto, ON
Purchased this set after buying my first Nespresso machine. I didn’t think I would need so many capsules but the number of pods revived for the value of the set made it worthwhile. I love so many of the different flavors. I have definitely selected a few favorites I will continue to repurchase. Perfect variety when family and friends come to visit especially during the holiday season. The quality of the coffee is just as good if not better than my $1000 espresso machine.
Audrey K.
Burnaby, BC
I loved my huge box of nespresso pods. it's the best for a beginner. so many to choose from. not to mention stocking up on coffee is a wonderful thing.