With its new design, CitiZ continues to please both Nespresso coffee drinkers and design lovers, adding a touch of elegance to espresso rituals around the globe. Keeping its iconic lines and premium finish, the range of intuitive and user friendly CitiZ machines embodies the expertise of Nespresso to suit all coffee drinking preferences. The Nespresso Aeroccino 3 is built in to the machine, offering perfect hot or cold frothed milk.

Nespresso worth the money? I drink alot of cappuccinos and lattes I keep thinking about getting a machine. Do you really get that pure white crema on top as I see in the magazine adds? Nespresso CitiZ&Milk Bundle
What is the best Keurig coffee machine?
Is this machine worth all the hype?
Start your review of Nespresso CitiZ&Milk Bundle!
Product Highlights
And the best part is you get perfect froth every time with the frothing machine.in reviews
Jennifer  B.
Nespresso CitiZ&Milk Bundle uploaded by Jennifer  B.
Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee Maker and Espresso Machine Bundle Love the matte black look, but especially the fact that you can pretty much pick any color you like! , makes comparable espresso to a coffee shop.
Macarena D.
Oakland Park, FL
Nespresso CitiZ&Milk Bundle uploaded by Macarena D.
My husband gave me this nespresso machine, at firts I was... it’s not necessary to have this luxurious product, but now, I can’t live with this! It makes my mornings so effortless! And I don’t spend time making coffee, it’s so easy to use an the coffee is amazing!
OMOTAYO F.
Katy, TX
Nespresso CitiZ&Milk Bundle uploaded by OMOTAYO F.
I have had this product for few years now. It works perfectly well and I’ve had to retire other coffee machines I’ve bought after this unit. Very rugged product and makes great espresso at perfect temperature.
Ekaterina S.
Minneapolis, MN
Nespresso CitiZ&Milk Bundle uploaded by Ekaterina S.
I love to get up in the morning and make this wonderful coffee from this coffee machine, I add a little hot water so that it is not so strong
Rauqiah A.
Nespresso CitiZ&Milk Bundle uploaded by Rauqiah A.
I looove bespreeso. The variety of flavors and the level of roasted coof is great. A quick and easy way to get a cafe quality latte. It is a little expensive though. I would strongly recommend it to any coffee lover
Ps D.
Carrollton, TX
Nespresso CitiZ&Milk Bundle uploaded by Ps D.
This is a wonderful product for coffee lovers. I have used it for more than 3 years now and it makes the kind of coffee i love. The frother works for both hot and cold coffee. Its super easy to use and clean. The coffee pods are easily available , i usually buy it from Nespresso app and get to try new flavors too !! Absolutely love this !
Avery R.
Valencia, CA
Nespresso CitiZ&Milk Bundle uploaded by Avery R.
This product is a game changer! If you do not want to spend money on coffee from a shop and want a quick alternative the Nespresso is the way to go!
Min P.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Nespresso CitiZ&Milk Bundle uploaded by Min P.
I got this for my husband for his americano! We absolutely loved it! We were too lazy to frost the milk everyday but the nespresso capsule itself is good enough!
Mayra G.
mcallen, TX
Nespresso CitiZ&Milk Bundle uploaded by Mayra G.
10 High Performance Replacement Coffee Capsules for Use in Most Nespresso Machines, The Closer. We love to drink coffee every morning and this brand is the best this machine is a must have for all the houses.
Kerri N.
Shepherdstown, WV
I love my OL nespresso! I make lattes every single day now. It’s probably my favorite kitchen purchase in the past year. I’m so glad I finally got one. It’s definitely a splurge purchase but I think it’s totally worth it for daily coffee drinkers.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kathleen  K.
Chicopee, MA
il y a 5 mois
Chelsea C. il y a 3 mois
It is definitely worth the money!! The frother is a game changer and yes you will get that white cream on top just like the magazine ads. You have to play around with your milk as i use plant base milks and the these milks tend to froth better cold. But if you are using regular cream you will definitely get that amazing frothed latte hot or cold!!
Kim S.
345 Melrose Avenue West Winnipeg. Manitoba. R2C1N9
Emilee S.
il y a 9 mois
Nespresso CitiZ&Milk Bundle ? Is this product really worth the money? I have a Keurig but I think I'm ready for a change.
Vanessa S. il y a 8 mois
There are cheaper machines that do exactly the same.