Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Coffee & Espresso Machine by DeLonghi

The CitiZ & Milk espresso machine brews 2 single-serve espresso cup sizes all with just one touch of a button. Each machine includes a complimentary Nespresso Original capsule sampling pack with a range of capsules with unique aroma profiles.ullia href https//www.bloomingdales.com/shop/search/Coffeeespressoteatype/Coffee202620Coffee20Pods?keywordnespresso20capsulesNespresso Capsules/a/lili1720 watts of power/lili19 bar high-pressure pump for barista-style flavor and aroma/lili34 oz. removable reservoir/liliAeroccino milk-frother makes cold or hot froth at the touch of a button/liliAutomatic shut-off 9 minutes after last use/liliDimensions 8.6W x 14.6D x 10.9H 3L cord/liliFast heat-up system reaches ideal temperature in just 25 seconds/liliFor use with Nespresso coffee capsules only/liliIncludes starter set of assorted Nespresso capsules/liliManufacturers 1-year limited warranty/liliProduct weight 8.9 lbs./liliThe Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Espresso Maker lets you create a wide range of coffee and milk drinks in an award-winning compact design./liliWeb ID 2461917/li/ul

How good is this, is it worth the money?
What’s the best pocket friendly espresso machine?
How strong is the coffee with this machine? Does the coffee come out nice and hot? I feel like some cup machines to dispense the coffee hot enough for my taste and I find myself warming it up right after. Is this worth the price? I would love to try
Start your review of Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Coffee & Espresso Machine by DeLonghi!
Product Highlights
And the best part is you get perfect froth every time with the frothing machine.in reviews
Macarena D.
Oakland Park, FL
Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Coffee & Espresso Machine by DeLonghi uploaded by Macarena D.
My husband gave me this nespresso machine, at firts I was... it’s not necessary to have this luxurious product, but now, I can’t live with this! It makes my mornings so effortless! And I don’t spend time making coffee, it’s so easy to use an the coffee is amazing!
Tayo F.
Katy, TX
Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Coffee & Espresso Machine by DeLonghi uploaded by Tayo F.
I have had this product for few years now. It works perfectly well and I’ve had to retire other coffee machines I’ve bought after this unit. Very rugged product and makes great espresso at perfect temperature.
Ekaterina S.
Minnetonka, MN
Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Coffee & Espresso Machine by DeLonghi uploaded by Ekaterina S.
I love to get up in the morning and make this wonderful coffee from this coffee machine, I add a little hot water so that it is not so strong
Avery R.
Valencia, CA
Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Coffee & Espresso Machine by DeLonghi uploaded by Avery R.
This product is a game changer! If you do not want to spend money on coffee from a shop and want a quick alternative the Nespresso is the way to go!
Scott S.
Seattle, WA
Makes great espresso! No real draw backs or negatives, wish I had a bit more control on the size . highly recommended
Sara B.
Love how easy this is to use. It is quick, delicious, and compact. I only wish there was a more environmental way to create the pods. It definitely creates a lot of waste, especially when I used it multiple times a day! But it is a treat, I highly recommend!
Nicole T.
Jersey City, NJ
I’ve had this nespresso machine for quite some time now and it’s always done the job, but aesthetically after all these years, I couldn’t be happier with the brand and the company sends you emails if you sign up for Nespresso emails which is a plus when ordering the pods which can become a costly option.
Zhanar A.
Brooklyn, NY
Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Coffee & Espresso Machine by DeLonghi uploaded by Zhanar A.
We had this [product:nespresso-citiz-&-milk-espresso-machine] at the office. Easy to use, does not take a lot of space, that is the reason we had this coffee machines at each room!!!! The thing is, you have to wait for 1-2 minutes to warm up the water( it is all warming in the machine by itself) and only then the machine smiling the coffee
Allison W.
Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Coffee & Espresso Machine by DeLonghi uploaded by Allison W.
Love my Nespresso Citiz & Milk espresso machine. It seems like it would be complicated to use, but this espresso machine is really user-intuitive. It also looks great on my kitchen counter! Mine came with over 48 capsules of a variety of Nespresso drinks/flavors to try out. Love that! This model comes with a milk frother, which is super simple to use and can steam milk, froth it, all in seconds. The machine is kind of loud, but not in a deal-breaker way. And cleanup couldn't be easier! Just remember to get your small espresso mugs!
Amy S.
Fort Collins, CO
I love my nespresso maker and milk frother. We use it every morning and enjoy the different flavors of coffee.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eric F.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a 8 mois
Alison K. il y a 7 mois
Costco carries an 80 pack of Peet’s pods that’ll fit the Nespresso Original Line and they’re about $40 and taste great!!
Leyla F.