Nespresso Cafecito de Cuba

For the first time in the United States of America enjoy Cafecito de Cuba brought to you by Nespresso ̶ a short and intense cup, purely made from Cuban Arabica coffee beans. It is more than a coffee, it is a journey to Cuba.

Dive into the heat and passion of authentic Cuban culture with Cafecito de Cuba from Nespresso. Its incomparable intense roasted character boasts powerful and delightful smoky notes of wood and tobacco leaves. Indulge your palate with its dense velvety texture, best enjoyed in a traditional short ristretto (25 ml - 0.845 fl oz).

Just got this pods at the nespresso store in soho (nyc) cannot wait to tried them out..is anyone else tried them before..?
Start your review of Nespresso Cafecito de Cuba!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda Yumi Y.
Coral Gables, FL
Nespresso Cafecito de Cuba uploaded by Amanda Yumi Y.
good coffee, bold, full of flavor. perfect like always when talking about nespresso! Cafecito de cuba is divine!
Nadia  T.
Weston, FL
Nespresso Cafecito de Cuba uploaded by Nadia  T.
Nespresso Cafecito de Cuba uploaded by Nadia  T.
Let me tell you about this edition of Cuban coffee, exquisite, excellent flavor, I highly recommend it since it is a special edition. @nespresso
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Cafe de Cuba is a limited offer from Nespresso, and I'm so glad that I bought a couple of sleeves! It tastes so good! I'm trying to strech what I have until they are available again!
Alison K.
Redwood City, CA
Definitely one of my favorites!! It’s so smooth and yummy and I love waking up to this variety ❤️❤️❤️ I bought two sleeves in my last order and I’m already wishing I’d bought more! This is already a repeat order and I’ll keep buying it!
Giuseppe C.
Palermo
Nespresso never contradicts itself, I have been a customer of theirs for years, they have never disappointed me, their catalog has a wide and wide choice their products are truly exceptional I could not do without them especially for those like me who are a coffee enthusiast
Lauren F.
Rmv, CA
Love this flavor! Strong with classic Cuban coffee flavors. If you need an energy boost this is high in caffeine.
EDA F.
Danbury, CT
It is preferred coffee is strong and mellow, Always order this one. If you like a coffee simple and strong with low acidity you should tried this one.
Xime C.
San Diego, CA
Im not sure what it is about this coffee that I like so much. I costs twice as much as other nespresso pods, but I still buy around 15 sleeves everytime I find it. I wish it were permanent and not limited edition. It is so smooth but still strong and with a punch. Not at all acidic. Honestly one of the best nespresso pods I have tried, tied with other limited editions I can no longer find. If you can find it, I would recommend trying it.
Heather V.
Huntington Pk, CA
The flavor is so good! Its strong and creamy at the same time. Usually the one cup pods lose flavor but not this brand. I feel like i had a real cup of Cuban coffee.
Jose R.
Medley, FL
This coffee is so good. What makes Cuban coffee so special is how sweet and strong it is, very dark roast. Great starter for my mornings. Here in Miami is sold literally everywhere (Not the Nespresso one) and it will give you a big rush to keep you going all day. This homage from Nespresso is seasonal, and available for a limited time during the year. I always stock up, to be able to enjoy it longer. You can buy it at Nespresso stores or online.