NESOTRATA Comprehensive Retinol 0.3% Night Serum

by NeoStrata

Targets skin’s hydrating matrix to reduce the look of coarse wrinkles.

HOW TO APPLY

In the evening, apply to clean skin once or twice weekly, working up to everyday as tolerated. Layer under a NEOSTRATA® moisturizer. Store package inverted on its cap.

BENEFITS

Comprehensive Retinol 0.3% Night Serum Potent regenerative treatment • Contains high strength 0.3% pure, stabilized Retinol with Hyaluronic Acid • Formulated to enhance skin tone, texture, and an overall firmer appearance • Fragrance-free, oil-free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NESOTRATA Comprehensive Retinol 0.3% Night Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Brampton, ON
NESOTRATA Comprehensive Retinol 0.3% Night Serum uploaded by Natalia L.
I've started to use this product a few days ago and I have already notice a difference in my skin, waking up in the morning and it's not dry or dull at all. I would recommend this product to people.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This was the product that solved my adult acne. I am 30 years old and never had acne when I was a teenager. It suddenly appeared and it was very persistent for about 1 year until I started using this product thanks to a beauty specialist from Shoppers Drugmart.
Montreal
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Been using this for three months now and slowly worked up to every night. First retinol product too, and I’m loving it. The first few weeks there was a small amount of peeling and my skin adapted pretty quickly after that. Skin looks glowy and pores are small and clear! Blackheads have disappeared and breakouts don’t come anymore. I am going to make this my permanent night serum until it’s time to go up in concentration. I recommend!
I didn't find a whole lot of difference after using this product for a month. it has a nice light cent and it does smooth out your skin somewhat but I didn't notice any difference in fine lines or skin texture.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I have only use it for a little more than a week. It is too early to comment on long term results. I would like to comment on current impressions of the product. First of all, love the pump packaging which is convenient and most importantly hygienic and also helps to preserve the product better. The product consistency itself is very lightweight and not sticky. It absorbs very quickly and it does not contain too much of a scent when applying. Overall, it seems to be make my complexion a little less dull. However, like I mentioned earlier, I will have to continue using it to confirm on the results and I will update the review when I can.
Toronto , ON
I received this goodie compliments of Influenster. It was great timing as I'm currently over hauling my skin care products. Being 39 yrs old retinol is definitely needed. I have never had a night serum with retinol so this was a first. The productwent on smoothly, absorbed quickly and smells good. I was using the serum twice a week and it caused dry patches. I have oily to normal skin so this was surprising to me. The power of retinol is real people. Overall my skin feels firmer in the mornings after using the night serum. I definitely need to finish the tube to get a proper assessment of it. Pay attention to your skins need even if it requires less then recommend by the product directions. Thank you Influenster and Neostrata.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I think this serum has a very good packaging. It dispenses just the right amount and it keeps the ingredients stable and effective. I am used to the 1% retinol treatment from Paula's Choice so this 0.3% retinol is no problem. I like the texture as it spreads easily. I also like the addition of Hyaluronic Acid so that it can boost and keep the moisture in the skin. I will have to keep using it to see the firming action.
Halifax, NS
NESOTRATA Comprehensive Retinol 0.3% Night Serum uploaded by Tiffany J.
Waited until I hit the 4 week mark on reviewing this product, since I wanted to see some longer term products. I was in the market for a new retinol and these beautiful products showed up at my door! I can honestly say my pores appear smaller and my skin is less textured. I will definitely repurchase! I only had a bit of dryness around my nose for the first week, and I have oily skin.
Edmonton, AB
I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes. The first thing I would say is that there is definitely an acclimation period as I don't use a lot of retinol products and this definitely caused some irritation and drying of my skin. I will probably not use this on a daily basis, but rather more on a 2x a week or even weekly basis until my skin adjusts. I did like that it absorbed well into my skin and is helping to even out my skin in both tone and texture.
Saskatoon, SK
I received this product for free to review. I love this serum! I started with a few times a week and am now using it ever other night. I’ve noticed a big improvement in my skin’s texture over that time. Although this product is pricey it is effective and only a small amount is needed. I do need a heavy moisturizer with this product or I experience dryness and irritation the next day. Overall I am very happy with the results and will continue to use this serum.

Looking for your answer?