BY NESCO

The NESCO 18 Qt. Roaster Oven is your portable, "go anywhere" second oven - capable of doing everything a traditional oven does, except broil. It can accommodate up to a 22 pound turkey and is also handy for other large meals, like lasagna. The exclusive Circle of Heat heating element cooks from the sides for moist, even cooking. And the removable cookwell makes clean-up a snap. • Stainless steel lid and base with removable porcelain cookwell • Patented Circle of Heat technology for moist, even cooking • Adjustable full range temperature control to 450 F • Extra large capacity - holds up to a 22 pound turkey • Chrome-plated removable rack with lift-out handles. Please Note:  . see more...

Yvette B.
Watch out Crock pot fans if you need something for a big family meal the nesco is what you need. I just recently used one to keep meat warm for a big birthday party. It worked great. Only reason I give it a B is because I wish it had a lid like Crock pot that locks so transporting would be easier.
Norma P.
This product is awesome. I love the fact that I don't have to use my oven. I was able to cook my whole meal away from home on a Sunday. I came home and my whole roast with potatoes and vegetables were done and delicious.
Christi L.
Oakville
I use my roaster oven during the holidays and large gatherings. It is convenient and an effective "second stove" when needed. Inserts allow for food to be served buffet style and kept warm