Add a Photo

By NESCO
#2 in Food Dehydrators
Preparing dried food and snacks is a breeze with the nesco snackmaster express all-in-one dehydrator. It comes with 2 fruit-roll sheets, 2 drying screens, 5 jerky spices and 5 trays to dry a wide variety of foods, including vegetables and herbs. This 5-tray, food dehydrator is expandable to up to 12 trays. To promote uniform drying, it uses the patented, converga-flow, drying action. This nesco dehydrator has a vita-wave exterior that completely blocks out sunlight, preserving your food's vital nutrients, vitamins and minerals. An adjustable thermostat lets you choose the desired temperature for drying different foods. This 5-tray...
Photos (2)
Erica G.
Erica G.

My husband and I love hiking and we always picked up snacks for the trail (jerky and fruit) well not any more. When we bought this item was used for almost 2 weeks straight (with no issue) when our apple and banana chips came off meat would go on to make jerky. we've had it for about 3 years now and it still gets used often. I haven't made the fruit/jelly rolls yet but everything I have made has turned out awesome
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.

Love this thing. I live in an area with a two month growing season which makes it rough when it comes to produce. This is so easy to use and fun. I make dehydrated fruit to last the winter and its much easier than canning. I have also made my kids fruit roll-ups and they loved them. Its great for jerky also and much cheaper than buying it. You can also make your own flavors which is great.
SALLY M.
SALLY M.

I have used so many other dehydrators and had to wait hours upon hours to have your jerky. I love this one I find my self making fruit rolls jerky and dehydrating allot of my own seasonings like parsley, basil all the time now. It's a must and the kit is just s great added bonus
Nesco NESCO Snackmaster Express All -In- One Dehydrator este producto me parece maravilloso porque en casa podemos desidratar las frutas que nos guste y aprovechar los nutrientes que tienen y sabemos que no contienien ningun preservante y es de buena marca
Julie B.
Julie B.

I have had this Nesco dehydrator for 4 years now. It gets used often in my home. My husband loves to make jerky with it. I make banana chips, Apple chips and fruit roll ups. It's also easy to clean which is a plus.
Tara M.
Tara M.

Works really good as a dehydrator but I just never used it but once or twice. I have no patience for a dehydrator. And it took up a lot of space in my small apartment.
Carmen L.
Carmen L.

We bought this dehydrator from our wedding donations. My husband and I love it. We made jerky the first day we brought it home. It is awesome!
JJ J.
JJ J.

I love my dehydrator. I am always making apple and banana chips for my daughter. She rather eat them then something unhealthy always a bonus:)
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Corp Christi, Texas

My husband had been wanting one for a while so i bought him one. We have made nothing but jerky with it. i can't wait to dehydrate some fruit
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Muskegon, MI

I absolutely love my food dehydrator! It's like a crockpot for snacks! Set it up with the food you want, and 6-12 hours later you've got some yummy treats.
Mallory D.
Mallory D.
Columbia, SC

How long does this take to work? What is the best to use it for?

Join Now