Nesco NESCO Snackmaster Express All-In-One Dehydrator uploaded by Zenobia R.

BY NESCO #4 in Food Dehydrators

Preparing dried food and snacks is a breeze with the nesco snackmaster express all-in-one dehydrator. It comes with 2 fruit-roll sheets, 2 drying screens, 5 jerky spices and 5 trays to dry a wide variety of foods, including vegetables and herbs. This 5-tray, food dehydrator is expandable to up to 12 trays. To promote uniform drying, it uses the patented, converga-flow, drying action. This nesco dehydrator has a vita-wave exterior that completely blocks out sunlight, preserving your food's vital nutrients, vitamins and minerals. An adjustable thermostat lets you choose the desired temperature for drying different foods. This 5-tray... see more...

Mike H.
Nashua, NH
Bought one of these a few years back and love it! Makes the most delicious beef jersey, make chips, and so much more! We have even used it to make snacks for our pets! Very affordable and cuts the cost of normal jerkey or dried fruits. Highly recommended!
Zenobia R.
Casper, WY
Love this thing. I live in an area with a two month growing season which makes it rough when it comes to produce. This is so easy to use and fun. I make dehydrated fruit to last the winter and its much easier than canning. I have also made my kids fruit roll-ups and they loved them. Its great for jerky also and much cheaper than buying it. You can also make your own flavors which is great.
Erica G.
My husband and I love hiking and we always picked up snacks for the trail (jerky and fruit) well not any more. When we bought this item was used for almost 2 weeks straight (with no issue) when our apple and banana chips came off meat would go on to make jerky. we've had it for about 3 years now and it still gets used often. I haven't made the fruit/jelly rolls yet but everything I have made has turned out awesome
SALLY M.
I have used so many other dehydrators and had to wait hours upon hours to have your jerky. I love this one I find my self making fruit rolls jerky and dehydrating allot of my own seasonings like parsley, basil all the time now. It's a must and the kit is just s great added bonus
Julie B.
I have had this Nesco dehydrator for 4 years now. It gets used often in my home. My husband loves to make jerky with it. I make banana chips, Apple chips and fruit roll ups. It's also easy to clean which is a plus.
Tara M.
Works really good as a dehydrator but I just never used it but once or twice. I have no patience for a dehydrator. And it took up a lot of space in my small apartment.
Brooke K.
Muskegon, MI
I absolutely love my food dehydrator! It's like a crockpot for snacks! Set it up with the food you want, and 6-12 hours later you've got some yummy treats.
Carmen L.
We bought this dehydrator from our wedding donations. My husband and I love it. We made jerky the first day we brought it home. It is awesome!
JJ J.
I love my dehydrator. I am always making apple and banana chips for my daughter. She rather eat them then something unhealthy always a bonus:)
Samantha T.
Corp Christi, TX
My husband had been wanting one for a while so i bought him one. We have made nothing but jerky with it. i can't wait to dehydrate some fruit
Mallory D.
Columbia, SC
How long does this take to work? What is the best to use it for?
Laurl S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What is your favorite thing to dehydrate?