Nesco Jerky Spice Works Seasoning Pack

A great value to sample all of our jerky spices. When you try our Variety Pack you re sure to find a favorite or two! It includes each of our 8 different flavors. A total of 12 packs of spice and cure. If you find a favorite, you can buy 10 and 25-packs of any one flavor. But, we re sure you ll like them all! Make great tasting Beef Jerky, Venison Jerky or even Turkey Jerky right in your own Home! • Includes 6 packets each of these jerky spice and cure seasonings: Original, Hot & Spicy, Teriyaki & Cracked Pepper & Garlic • Each packet seasons about one pound of meat. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Courtney U.
Bossier City, LA
This is a great beef jerky seasoning. Home made beef jerky tastes so much better than brand name jerky, but you have to have the right seasoning. Nesco is spot on with their seasoning, and it's a great price as well. The original is my favorite flavor!
Stephanie S.
Vance, AL
I love this jerky seasoning pack, it makes the flavor & jerky really come a live! We always use this seasoning pack!
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
I have forever been wanting to try boxed jerky especially now that I'm in the mood
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Great spice pack. I would recommend to a friend or family member. Very flavorful.