BY NESCO

Most Versatile Appliance Ever Made! Porcelain coated cookwell is removable for easy clean up. 1 Unique Circle of Heat heating element for moist, even cooking. 3 Full 6-Quart capacity serves up to 6 people. 5 Removable chrome rack for better baking and fat-free roasting. 4 Adjustable temperature control. The Nesco 4816-47G 6-Quart has 750 watts of power to do everything your oven does except broil. Adjustable full-range temperature control up to 425 chrome-plated cooking baking rack removable porcelain cookwell for easy clean-up. Porcelain surface resists scratches, corrosion, stains and chips. Circle of Heat heating element cooks from the side for moist, even cooking. see more...

nature 4.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
YOUSSOUF M.
TLEMCEN
Hello, MY NAME YOUSSOUF, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.increase sales in the ARAB WORLD, Best Regards.