Nesco 18-qt. Ivory Roaster

by Nesco

The Nesco 18-quart roaster oven is your portable, "go anywhere" second ovencapable of doing everything a traditional oven does, except broil. can accommodate up to a 22-pound turkey and is also handy for other large meals, like lasagna exclusive Circle of Heat heating element cooks from the sides for moist, even cooking removable cookwell makes cleanup a snap 1425 watts of power to do everything your oven does except broil adjustable full-range temperature control up to 450F porcelain-coated surface resists scratches, corrosion, stains and chips chrome-plated cooking/baking rack 18-quart capacity 16x24x8"H metal parts are dishwasher safe imported

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nesco 18-qt. Ivory Roaster!
Victoria R.
Lathrop, CA
Nesco 18-qt. Ivory Roaster uploaded by Victoria R.
I have this toaster oven for about 6 years. Love this product. Eventually i will upgrade to the newest one. I make soup, shredded chicken, cooked several beefs in it. Has several different cool levels. Also on hot days we like to cook in this so our house doesn’t get so hot.

Looking for your answer?