Ada  L.
Pembroke Pines, FL
The cappuccino and the Latte Macchiato are where the Dolce Gusto machine really shines. On the cappuccino, I get a great cup of cappuccino with perfect foam, perfect flavor. I did not expect such quality when I got the machine. The plain espresso & coffee lived up to those expectations; the cappuccino and macchiato blew them away.

I have begun to fine-tune the drink to my flavor preference. A little less milk, a little more espresso for some extra strength. Or for a little later in the afternoon, when I want a lighter beverage, I can do more milk less espresso. I like the free that Dolce Gusto gives to make me feel like a barista and have some control over my drink.

The cost, since each beverage takes 2 pods, is about a dollar apiece. A bargain, considering the great taste, convenience, and ease of preparation.
Miriam m.
Pomona, CA
I bought this Product because I thought it would be great to have in my locker at work. Let me tell ya, I love it! It a two in one. It has the creamer already so all you need is to warm up some water. Like I said I keep mine in my locker and if I feel like I need something warn and Yunmmy on my tummy I get warm water from the water dispenser we have and at 2 table spoons and that's it! It's so simple and convenient to have at work. And it's just the right amount to sugar too. I love it!
Lupita1 s.
NY
I love having this on the mornings .takes so good and smells awesome. It's so worth the money. When your drinking it you completely forget it's instant coffee taste like you actually spent more time making it. So totally worth the price not to mention economical.
Shannon R.
I love that it is a creamer and a coffee in one, it makes my life a little easier! I love the taste of French Vanilla and it goes so well with my other Keurig coffees. I think it is a good buy for your money if you like creamer. I would definitely tell my friends to check it out!
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
The French Vanilla Nescafe with Coffee-mate powder mix smells really, really sweet when you open the canister. Using 8 ounces made the brew taste more watery than other flavors in this product line, so if you want a more flavorful drink, I suggest using 6 ounces. Overall, the French Vanilla tastes far better than I imagined.
Naylimar R.
Ft Wainwright, AK
This is my first impression of the Nescafe with Coffee-mate Instant Coffee, Sweet & Creamy Original. I love it, no sugar needed and taste great. This blend will save me a lot of time in the morning. This is my first time trying a product like this and i will stick with this one because taste amazing.
Elizabeth A.
Dayton, OH
This was my favorite!! Portable, so it would be great for camping. I used it around my fire pit in my back yard. The only thing was that I wanted a bit more coffee flavor to it, so I bought some instant and mixed it in. It was the perfect combo, and made for a great and delicious treat!
Jerrica S.
Aledo, TX
We usually don't tend to drink toooo much coffee, I have bought these though. They were not the French Vanilla flavor but Caramel Macchiato because, well.. uhmm.. ooooo this mama is OBSESSED with Caramel Macchiato. Definitely worth buying!
Gabby M.
Shafter, CA
This creamer is so delisciouse i absalutly love the taste this doesn't compare to the others because it has a taste of cofee and french vanilla which is amzing to my taste buds i love the packaging bc its easy to open and pour i would definitely purchase it again
Slim B.
Bothell, WA
I love a combo, makes it easier. So no need to add coffee then creamer then sugar; just pour it and mix well, ta da! What else can you ask. I will buy it aagin. I like nescafe. I would like it better if it is less expensive though, so incan enjoy moore of it
Ana Claire Z.
Doral, FL
Jennifer H.
Abilene, KS
Does this come in any other flavors other than original, Hazelnut or French Vanilla? Love this stuff!