NESCAFE with COFFEE-MATE 2-in1 Coffee + Creamer Combo, Hazelnut 12 oz. Plastic Container uploaded by María-José V.

BY NESCAFÉ #50 in Creamer

Coffee is now with its perfect mate! Rich NESCAFE coffee and deliciously creamy COFFEE-MATE are together in one, creating a flavorful cup you're sure to love. Just add hot water, stir and enjoy! see more...

Valentina A.
It's so rare for me To find a moisturizer that so perfectly hydrates my skin. I love, it's really amazing.
Andrea B.
Orange, CA
Being a coffee addict, I honestly recommend this to all coffee lovers out there, and non coffee lovers too.
katia p.
Henderson, NV
This coffee flavor is really good. Don't have to do anything just add hot water and enjoy it with a pastry.
Adriana A.
Doral, FL
Before I do not like coffee, but the taste is delicious every morning drink a cup before going to college.
Alexandra P.
So tasty... Is perfect for create a fast cappuccino, but careful contains too much calories for portion.
Mr F.
Bogota
THIS is the only one that i am find in my country and is really expensive but i love it wherever it cost
Test good.. and it's very easy to make... it's get ready very quickly.. good part is its 2 in 1 combo...
Lawanda C.
Tupelo, MS
Not one of my favorite things. I can say that I do not see myself buying this product again anytime soon.
Kayla m.
Salem, OR
Has an awesome flavor and super fast to make! When I'm in a hurry I will use this and run out of the door
Mari C.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this coffee because soon ready to coffee make included , a pleasant taste ,
Totally recommended