NESCAFE with COFFEE-MATE 2-in1 Coffee + Creamer Combo, Hazelnut 12 oz. Plastic Container uploaded by María-José V.

BY NESCAFÉ #98 in Creamer

Coffee is now with its perfect mate! Rich NESCAFE coffee and deliciously creamy COFFEE-MATE are together in one, creating a flavorful cup you're sure to love. Just add hot water, stir and enjoy! see more...

katia p.
Henderson, NV
This coffee flavor is really good. Don't have to do anything just add hot water and enjoy it with a pastry.
Connie M.
San Antonio, TX
Good product, great flavor
Easy to make, able to make very strong still despite creamer being included
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I love this coffee I usually add more creamer to it just because I love my coffee really sweet and you can also taste the hazelnut
Perla D.
Pomona, CA
This flavor is hubbys and my favorite I'm not a really big fan of coffee but when i do drink a cup i totally want it to be hazelnut flavor to so yummy
Adriana A.
Doral, FL
Before I do not like coffee, but the taste is delicious every morning drink a cup before going to college.
Payton G.
Villa Hills, KY
This is a delicious blend and offers a great flavor for the money. The variety of flavors are good as well and I enjoy the smoothness of the coffee
Lawanda C.
Tupelo, MS
Not one of my favorite things. I can say that I do not see myself buying this product again anytime soon.
Alexandra P.
So tasty... Is perfect for create a fast cappuccino, but careful contains too much calories for portion.
silvia m.
Calexico, CA
Great choice for people on the go! excellent taste, quick & easy preparation and a presentation that suits people on the go.
Mr F.
THIS is the only one that i am find in my country and is really expensive but i love it wherever it cost