NESCAFE with COFFEE-MATE 2-in1 Coffee + Creamer Combo, Hazelnut 12 oz. Plastic Container uploaded by María-José V.

BY NESCAFÉ #50 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Coffee is now with its perfect mate! Rich NESCAFE coffee and deliciously creamy COFFEE-MATE are together in one, creating a flavorful cup you're sure to love. Just add hot water, stir and enjoy! see more...

Lexie C.
Manteca, Ca
Really enjoy this coffee as well because it's both coffee and creamer I personally enjoy vanilla more than hazelnut but I do enjoy this one a lot
Maria J.
I love this brand of coffee I use it everymorning . I love instant coffee because they are easy to use and the hazelnut flavor tastes great.
Danielle L.
This is so great product for people in a hurry. it is a bit sweet and not as much caffeine as regular coffee. But that doesn't bother me.
nicole H.
Simple coffee flavor not much to be to impressed about it is alright wouldn't probably re purchase this one again but price was ok
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I love this coffee I usually add more creamer to it just because I love my coffee really sweet and you can also taste the hazelnut
Layze N.
This product is really good! Is delicious and the flavor is awesome! I really recommend that. Is affordable and really good flavor.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I love this it taste soo good and always seems fresh not sure what more i can say its good coffee i like it and would share it
silvia m.
Calexico, CA
Great choice for people on the go! excellent taste, quick & easy preparation and a presentation that suits people on the go.
Carol M.
Delicious! I love this coffee and I use this kind a 2 years every day. I drink a lot of coffee and Nescafe is always with me!
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
Yummy yummy yummy. hazelnut is my all time favorite creamer. it's the perfect flavor with Nescafe . yummy yummy yummy :D