NESCAFE with COFFEE-MATE 2-in1 Coffee + Creamer Combo, Hazelnut 12 oz. Plastic Container uploaded by María-José V.

BY NESCAFÉ #48 in Creamer

Coffee is now with its perfect mate! Rich NESCAFE coffee and deliciously creamy COFFEE-MATE are together in one, creating a flavorful cup you're sure to love. Just add hot water, stir and enjoy! see more...

nicole H.
Simple coffee flavor not much to be to impressed about it is alright wouldn't probably re purchase this one again but price was ok
Crystal W.
Bakersfield, CA
Prefer the vanilla but hazelnut is OK. The idea is perfect works great but product hard to find and very pricey
Eliana O.
Medley, FL
For me this is the best combination because the coffee mate is a smooth flavor and I don't like so much my coffee strong, so is perfect for people like me that likes coffee but with a sweet flavor
Bre J.
I really do love this coffee its so smooth and it just glads don't your throat so lovely
Janette S.
I don't really drink coffee, but this right hits the spot when I need that extra boost. This has that mild taste, I do not like black coffee the taste is too bold for me.
zoya v.
Alpharetta, Ga
YAS! sometimes hazlenut creamers can go wrong and it ends up tasting like nutella. this on the other hand tastes so good and not like chocolate. its nutty and perfect.
Aiesha O.
Baton Rouge, LA
I've never had hazelnut before, and the taste was pretty cool. I just like the idea that, it was cream and coffee together. I've always put way too much cream in my coffee. I love the French Vanilla more! Great idea Nescafe.
Mayra L.
Alhambra, CA
This is a must have in our home. Taste great, easy to make for on the go. I have seen myself adding a bit more coffee mate but other than that its a great tasting coffee
Perla D.
Pomona, CA
This flavor is hubbys and my favorite I'm not a really big fan of coffee but when i do drink a cup i totally want it to be hazelnut flavor to so yummy
Lam L.
Fontana, CA
It tastes really good comparing to Starbucks. It is also affordable for daily basis. I love it.