NESCAFE with COFFEE-MATE 2-in1 Coffee + Creamer Combo, Hazelnut 12 oz. Plastic Container uploaded by María-José V.

BY NESCAFÉ #92 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Coffee is now with its perfect mate! Rich NESCAFE coffee and deliciously creamy COFFEE-MATE are together in one, creating a flavorful cup you're sure to love. Just add hot water, stir and enjoy! see more...

Liss C.
Liss C.
Delicious.. i use it every time i don't have time to make coffee and add the cream later.
yaneli n.
yaneli n.
Bend, OR
I like to boil milk in a small pot and once its done I will place it in a cup wisk it. Once I've done that I add this product and it taste amazing. Its easy to make, it taste good, and you save my money. I definitely recommend this product.
Aiesha O.
Aiesha O.
Baton Rouge, LA
I've never had hazelnut before, and the taste was pretty cool. I just like the idea that, it was cream and coffee together. I've always put way too much cream in my coffee. I love the French Vanilla more! Great idea Nescafe.
Lizette D.
Lizette D.
Dallas, TX
This taste good i love the hazelnut smell its at an ok price. What makes me a little ify about it is that to get a good tasting cup of coffee with this you have to use tooooo much of the product. It could just me being a coffee addict idk buy its worth a try.
Mayra S.
Mayra S.
Edinburg, TX
Ok not really a coffee drinker but when my husband makes his cup he uses this and I've tried it and it's something that for me tastes good. My gays and swears by it though
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this coffee, especially during winter months! This coffee is the best. Creamy and rich with the perfect blend of flavor. Usually drink more than I'm supposed to .
Iris O.
Iris O.
Phoenix, AZ
I am a coffee lover always have to have my cup of coffee every morning. i love love the nescafe combo hazelnut and creamer. It is one of my favorites that they have.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Luray, VA
Hazelnut is my favorite! I love having my morning coffee before i rush out the door to school or work, but I don't always have the time. With this all I have to do is add hot water and I have the perfect cup of coffee!
Eliana O.
Eliana O.
Medley, FL
For me this is the best combination because the coffee mate is a smooth flavor and I don't like so much my coffee strong, so is perfect for people like me that likes coffee but with a sweet flavor
Salma R.
Salma R.
South Gate, CA
This is amazing! I used to drink hazelnut coffee from Starbucks, but ever since they discontinued I was so upset because it is my favorite flavor. This is way better than Starbucks' hazelnut drink 😁