NESCAFE with COFFEE-MATE 2-in1 Coffee + Creamer Combo, Hazelnut 12 oz. Plastic Container uploaded by María-José V.

BY NESCAFÉ #98 in Creamer

Coffee is now with its perfect mate! Rich NESCAFE coffee and deliciously creamy COFFEE-MATE are together in one, creating a flavorful cup you're sure to love. Just add hot water, stir and enjoy! see more...

Tina H.
Fort Smith, AR
NESCAFE with COFFEE-MATE 2-in 1 Coffee+Creamer Combo in Hazelnut is a great tasting coffee.It meets my expectations and is the perfect blend of the 2.It's a good value for the perfect price.Will buy again.I shared a cup with my Mom,she loved it.
yaneli n.
Bend, OR
I like to boil milk in a small pot and once its done I will place it in a cup wisk it. Once I've done that I add this product and it taste amazing. Its easy to make, it taste good, and you save my money. I definitely recommend this product.
Aiesha O.
Baton Rouge, LA
I've never had hazelnut before, and the taste was pretty cool. I just like the idea that, it was cream and coffee together. I've always put way too much cream in my coffee. I love the French Vanilla more! Great idea Nescafe.
Orle L.
This is my guilty pleasure! I could have it every day and multiple times a day! The flavor is exquisite and it has enough caffeine to keep me going. It is a little on the expensive side, which is why I'm only giving it 4 starts, but a can lasts me for a couple of months so it's not too bad, and definitely cheaper than buying coffee every day
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
I like it! It's easy to take on the go for iced coffee but I find that it isn't creamy enough--I usually have to add more creamer. But, I usually like very sweet coffee.
Lizette D.
Dallas, TX
This taste good i love the hazelnut smell its at an ok price. What makes me a little ify about it is that to get a good tasting cup of coffee with this you have to use tooooo much of the product. It could just me being a coffee addict idk buy its worth a try.
Mayra S.
Edinburg, TX
Ok not really a coffee drinker but when my husband makes his cup he uses this and I've tried it and it's something that for me tastes good. My gays and swears by it though
Iris O.
Phoenix, AZ
I am a coffee lover always have to have my cup of coffee every morning. i love love the nescafe combo hazelnut and creamer. It is one of my favorites that they have.
Cynthia H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this coffee, especially during winter months! This coffee is the best. Creamy and rich with the perfect blend of flavor. Usually drink more than I'm supposed to .
Alexandra F.
Luray, VA
Hazelnut is my favorite! I love having my morning coffee before i rush out the door to school or work, but I don't always have the time. With this all I have to do is add hot water and I have the perfect cup of coffee!