NESCAFE with COFFEE-MATE 2-in1 Coffee + Creamer Combo, Hazelnut 12 oz. Plastic Container uploaded by María-José V.

BY NESCAFÉ #92 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Coffee is now with its perfect mate! Rich NESCAFE coffee and deliciously creamy COFFEE-MATE are together in one, creating a flavorful cup you're sure to love. Just add hot water, stir and enjoy! see more...

Layze N.
Layze N.
This product is really good! Is delicious and the flavor is awesome! I really recommend that. Is affordable and really good flavor.
nicole H.
nicole H.
Simple coffee flavor not much to be to impressed about it is alright wouldn't probably re purchase this one again but price was ok
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I love this it taste soo good and always seems fresh not sure what more i can say its good coffee i like it and would share it
Carol M.
Carol M.
Delicious! I love this coffee and I use this kind a 2 years every day. I drink a lot of coffee and Nescafe is always with me!
Valentina A.
Valentina A.
It's so rare for me To find a moisturizer that so perfectly hydrates my skin. I love, it's really amazing.
katia p.
katia p.
Henderson, NV
This coffee flavor is really good. Don't have to do anything just add hot water and enjoy it with a pastry.
Doreen C.
Doreen C.
Love this brand, great tasting and pricing. we been buying for years from this brand. very affordable
Gisselle F.
Gisselle F.
I use this specific coffee + creamer combo every morning. Give it a great taste and is easy to make.
Stephannya G.
Stephannya G.
Mesquite, NV
I love the flavor is unique, is unmatched testura to try, I recommend it, never missing in my house
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
SAN JOSE, CA
I love his coffee. Very tasty and creamy. Hazelnut is my favorite flavor for coffee. Easy to make.