NESCAFE with COFFEE-MATE 2-in1 Coffee + Creamer Combo, Hazelnut 12 oz. Plastic Container uploaded by María-José V.

BY NESCAFÉ #92 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Coffee is now with its perfect mate! Rich NESCAFE coffee and deliciously creamy COFFEE-MATE are together in one, creating a flavorful cup you're sure to love. Just add hot water, stir and enjoy! see more...

Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
I don't really like coffee, but I like this one with a bit of hazelnut, and now I drink this pretty much every morning
Ana Filipa C.
Ana Filipa C.
My favorite go to every morning. It is really creamy and has a great aroma. Hazelnut is my favorite of all time!
Raigna V.
Raigna V.
Delicious!! Tastes like magic! it is super tasty ! I trully love it and so does my husband!
Agustin C.
Agustin C.
Esta marca de caffe, me fascina, el sabor es muy natural y delicioso, muy a gusto, se merecen las 5 estrellas.
Grecia C.
Grecia C.
The flavor of this coffee its one of the best ive ever tried, i can say completely that the flavor its amaixng
Tk G.
Tk G.
brampton, ontario
I used this coffee and I love it.it really taste good. I try it at my friend home first then I purchase one.
Mihali A.
Mihali A.
Lo he probado y me gusta, Es un buen café,para mi gusto este en particular un poquito fuerte pero muy bueno
NENA L.
NENA L.
BUENO PARA EL DEZALLUNO DE LA FAMILIA ME ENCANTA PORQUE YA VIENE TODO EL UNO Y EZ DE MUY FACIL PREPARACION
Janie T.
Janie T.
Love this stuff ! Awesome
Love the taste of it especially on a cold winters day. :) one of my favs
Shelsea E.
Shelsea E.
I really love coffee and this is one of my favorite brands is one of the best, I recommend it if you like coffee.