NESCAFE with COFFEE-MATE 2-in1 Coffee + Creamer Combo, Hazelnut 12 oz. Plastic Container uploaded by María-José V.

BY NESCAFÉ #49 in Creamer

Coffee is now with its perfect mate! Rich NESCAFE coffee and deliciously creamy COFFEE-MATE are together in one, creating a flavorful cup you're sure to love. Just add hot water, stir and enjoy! see more...

Janette S.
I don't really drink coffee, but this right hits the spot when I need that extra boost. This has that mild taste, I do not like black coffee the taste is too bold for me.
nicole H.
Simple coffee flavor not much to be to impressed about it is alright wouldn't probably re purchase this one again but price was ok
Carol M.
Delicious! I love this coffee and I use this kind a 2 years every day. I drink a lot of coffee and Nescafe is always with me!
Valentina A.
It's so rare for me To find a moisturizer that so perfectly hydrates my skin. I love, it's really amazing.
Stephannya G.
Mesquite, NV
I love the flavor is unique, is unmatched testura to try, I recommend it, never missing in my house
Kimberly A.
SAN JOSE, CA
I love his coffee. Very tasty and creamy. Hazelnut is my favorite flavor for coffee. Easy to make.
Amanda S.
Adelanto, CA
Not my favorite. Wanted to be more creamy! Needed to add more cream which defeated the purpose
Jessica P.
Pocono Summit, PA
Great creamer. Love the hazelnut really pops. Great for to-go no need for milk or sugar!
Liss C.
Delicious.. i use it every time i don't have time to make coffee and add the cream later.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
My husband and I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It tastes and smells incredibly and it is so east to make it almost embarrassing! Just add hot water! It already has your cream and sugar in it! And it's a terrific value! We keep a container of this on hand!