NESCAFE with COFFEE-MATE 2-in1 Coffee + Creamer Combo, Hazelnut 12 oz. Plastic Container uploaded by María-José V.

BY NESCAFÉ #92 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Coffee is now with its perfect mate! Rich NESCAFE coffee and deliciously creamy COFFEE-MATE are together in one, creating a flavorful cup you're sure to love. Just add hot water, stir and enjoy! see more...

Orle L.
Orle L.
This is my guilty pleasure! I could have it every day and multiple times a day! The flavor is exquisite and it has enough caffeine to keep me going. It is a little on the expensive side, which is why I'm only giving it 4 starts, but a can lasts me for a couple of months so it's not too bad, and definitely cheaper than buying coffee every day
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
My husband and I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It tastes and smells incredibly and it is so east to make it almost embarrassing! Just add hot water! It already has your cream and sugar in it! And it's a terrific value! We keep a container of this on hand!
Tina H.
Tina H.
Fort Smith, AR
NESCAFE with COFFEE-MATE 2-in 1 Coffee+Creamer Combo in Hazelnut is a great tasting coffee.It meets my expectations and is the perfect blend of the 2.It's a good value for the perfect price.Will buy again.I shared a cup with my Mom,she loved it.
Janette S.
Janette S.
I don't really drink coffee, but this right hits the spot when I need that extra boost. This has that mild taste, I do not like black coffee the taste is too bold for me.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
I like it! It's easy to take on the go for iced coffee but I find that it isn't creamy enough--I usually have to add more creamer. But, I usually like very sweet coffee.
Sehila G.
Sehila G.
Indianapolis, IN
I really love nescafes hazelnut creams they are the best in my opinion they have a sweet but not too sweet taest and they are the perfect amounts for a cup of cofee
Maria R.
Maria R.
Burien, Wa
It's amazing I really like to have a cup of coffee every morning and this one comes with cream already so it's way easier for me to make it and walk out the door
Emelina H.
Emelina H.
Yonkers, NY
I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS COFFEE NESCAFE I HAVE BEEN DRINKING THIS COFFEE SINCE I WAS 9 YEARS OLD LOLZ :) THIS COFFEE NEVER HAVE FAIL ON ME JUST YET LOLZ
Iris N.
Iris N.
Oakland, CA
Great coffee I highly recommend this because it's the right flavor. I drink coffee every morning to get more energy for school and this certainly works.
Maria J.
Maria J.
I love this brand of coffee I use it everymorning . I love instant coffee because they are easy to use and the hazelnut flavor tastes great.