Nescafe Taster's Choice Original Coffee uploaded by Wendy C.

BY NESCAFÉ #83 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

LIGHT MEDIUM DARK.
ROAST INTENSITY.
NESCAFE.
Taster's Choice.
BREWED 100% PURE COFFEE.
Original.
GOURMET INSTANT COFFEE.
NET WT 10 OZ (238 g). see more...

Lana U.
This is one of my favorite instant coffees. I have been drinking this for so long, I can't even remember. I love the taste and smell of this. You can make it light or strong depending on your preferences. You can get this at mostly any supermarket. It's very affordable and won't break your pockets. If you just want simple coffee with great flavor, this is a perfect choice.
Kathy S.
Atlanta, GA
Taster's Choice is my daily morning coffee and
has been my favorite instant coffee for years
and years. I do like the ease of heating a cup
of water in the microwave and making my
coffee whatever strength I am in the mood for
each morning. I find it easier to just scoop
out a heaping spoonful, for example, if I didn't
get enough sleep. I know I could do that with
other instant coffees but have never tried one
I liked other than Taster's Choice. I would
describe the taste, to give you a point of
reference, as being similar to other brands
'breakfast roast' or a medium roast.
Wendy C.
This is my coffee of choice & I love it!
I know lots of people hate on instant coffee and I've tried other instant coffee's but IMO this is the best and while it might not be fresh brewed I'm ok with that lol
I don't own a coffeemaker and my husband absolutely hates the smell of brewing coffee & coffee beans BUT this stuff he will drink lol
Jisel P.
Castro valley, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this coffee. So much quicker to make since it is instant coffee and the taste isn't bitter at all. However, I can't help but feel that I'm not AS caffeinated as I could be. If I really have a hard work day ahead, I will probably opt for something stronger or a second cup of Taster's Choice.
Maha I.
Apex, NC
We've had this coffee as a staple in our house for at least as long as I've been alive (18 years) if not longer. It's very consistent, and in the right hands makes a very good cup of basic coffee, if you're not after anything fancier like Starbucks. 10/10 WBA
Emily F.
N Hollywood, CA
Definitely the only coffee that I will gladly use. Coffee isn't really my thing personally, I'm more of a tea and hot chocolate person, but I love this. It had an amazing flavor and it is a great value. It is the only coffee that I ever have and will buy.
Carina C.
I am not a huge coffee drinker, but as a college student I do have late nights and early mornings where I need a quick fix. I was introduced to this coffee by my boyfriends mom. I must say it was fast and tasted great. I wasn't quiet sure at first because I did not think instant coffee could be all that great but I ended up really liking and I always make sure to have some handy now! Not too bitter and quick!
gabriela b.
Lawrenceville, GA
When I'm drinking instant coffee, Taster's Choice has for years been my beverage of choice. Coffee snobs may turn up their noses at instant coffee; and it's true that nothing beats a well-brewed cup of freshly made java. But sometimes speed is of the essence and all you really need is a smooth, solid mug. Of all the instant coffees I've tried, this one is the best.

Nese K.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
It's an alright choice for coffee. Since it is instant, it doesn't have as much boldness as I like in my coffee. It does the job when I need a little pick me up and can't get to a coffee shop for something stronger.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
When it comes to coffee there's nothing like a good hot cup of Nescafé taster's choice! As soon as I pop the top I can smell that fresh coffee. Taster's Choice is a smooth, delicious, and a delightful tasting coffee to drink. Try it plain, with sugar or with cream. Buy some, try some, you'll know what I mean!