Elaina E.
Tastes okay, but it doesn't really do much for me. First time I've had instant coffee in ages, so I thought I'd give this stuff a try because I was on a budget. Before I would always use K-cups. I should have gotten the dark roast version of this guy instead of original. However, now that I've drank nearly the entire jar I would say that I'd still buy it again.

I really would like to try their other flavors as well. I need ones with more caffeine! As a side note I do love the packaging though. The jar is super nice and could be used for other things once you're done with the coffee.