BY TASTERS CHOICE #62 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

NESCAFÉ Taster’s Choice House Blend is our signature blend - smooth and mild roasted - made from 100% pure responsibly sourced coffee beans. Master Coffee Crafters roast and brew our special blend of premium quality coffee beans. They then flash freeze the coffee to lock in the signature smooth and well-balanced flavor. Enjoy a deliciously invigorating cup of well-crafted coffee made simple.

Sizes available: 7oz, 12oz

• 100% pure premium coffee made with responsibly sourced beans
  • Light/medium roast
  • Signature smooth coffee flavor
  • Glass jar locks in freshness and aroma
  • Enjoy this instant coffee at Home or on the Go
  • Kosher

Buy on Amazon
Elaina E.
Tastes okay, but it doesn't really do much for me. First time I've had instant coffee in ages, so I thought I'd give this stuff a try because I was on a budget. Before I would always use K-cups. I should have gotten the dark roast version of this guy instead of original. However, now that I've drank nearly the entire jar I would say that I'd still buy it again.

I really would like to try their other flavors as well. I need ones with more caffeine! As a side note I do love the packaging though. The jar is super nice and could be used for other things once you're done with the coffee.
Pragati L.
I love coffee after early meal of the day. It just kick start my energy. I bought Nescafe taster choice house blend from costco, i dont remember the cost of it.
It is instant coffee. Rich in texture and smooth. The bottle has the measurement for the taste light to strong. I love it.
MARIAH S.
Gloucester, MA
Best ever instant coffee ☕ so so good quick easy for dreadful mornings that u don't want to be up and wait for a pot of coffee to brew this is super quick and tasty love nescafe!!! And I don't like bold coffee got your choice with this instant light medium or dark
Kimmie P.
I use to have brewed coffee, but then I go a hold of Nescafe taster's choice coffee and that was the end of brewed. I fell in love with the soothing rich taste. I can't go a day without my cup of coffee in the morning at all. This is worth a try to whomever never tried it. You'll love it! NESCAFÉ Taster’s Choice French Roast
Felicia W.
Cleveland, OH
This is my favorite instant coffee. I like that it's richer tasting than some of the other brands of instant. I switch up brands when others go on sale but I always come back to Taster's Choice. I drink mine with cream and sugar.  Occasionally I mix it with a spoonful of Hershey's Dark cocoa.
Airele M.
If your going to drink instant coffee, then this is the best tasting one. We usually only drink instant coffee when we go camping and this is the brand we buy. I think it tastes a lot like Folgers regular brew.
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
Not terrible, quick and easy to make. A very popular choice with the old crowd at the Chinese restaurant I worked at for years. The old folks really love the good old taste of this one
Marina A.
Vancouver BC , BC
My better half drinks decaf and I rarely drink more than one cup of coffee per day (often, I drink none), so it seems silly even to consider brewing an entire pot of coffee just for me -- but every now and then I want a cup of caffeinated coffee all the same. Likewise, I like the idea of being able to take instant coffee along on bike tours and actually enjoy it at least a bit.

In an effort to resolve these conundra, I've tried a number of different brands and off-brands of instant coffee. For most food and drink products, I find that store brands do just as well as name brands -- but instant coffee seems to be an exception to that rule. I have to say that Taster's Choice really does taste better than other instant coffees I've tried, including the atrocious little overpriced single-serving packets from a certain expensive coffee shop chain.

The House Blend offers a nice balance between ease of use (just turn on the kettle or nuke some water) and flavor -- a smooth coffee flavor without the acrid finish so common to instant coffees. With a little Splenda, it makes a decent (not great, but very drinkable) cup of plain coffee; dressed up with a little cocoa powder, a touch of vanilla extract, and a little Splenda, it's pretty nice indeed. I haven't tried the other varieties yet, but the hazelnut is next on the agenda.

I'm surprisingly pleased with Taster's Choice House Blend. I definitely plan to continue using it, and if you, like me, are in the market for a decent instant coffee, it's well worth a try.
Norene C.
Sometimes I am too busy to brew coffee in the morning, and it's a long wait in the drive-thru line at the local coffee stop. So I use this in my to-go cup at home. I add some hot water, and I have a quick coffee. I use cream and sugar with this. The taste is pretty good for instant, not quite as good as home brewed coffee, but it's super convenient. I'd say it's slightly more bitter than the brewed coffee I normally make, but only slightly. I used to add a spoon of this to a smoothie in a blender. That was pretty good, too.
Cassandra W.
Columbus, OH
Most instant coffees taste very watery to me. This coffee, on the other hand, is great. I drink coffee on a daily basis. We do not have a coffee pot or the space for one, so this is my go to product when I need my morning boost. The crystals dissolve easily. Of course, it's not the same as a brewed cup, but it is definitely enjoyable and the closest to a brewed coffee I've had in the "instant" form.