NESCAFÉ Taster’s Choice Hazelnut Single Serve Packets uploaded by Tamara H.

BY TASTERS CHOICE

NESCAFÉ Taster’s Choice Hazelnut made from 100% pure premium coffee beans. Our Master Coffee Crafters roast and brew this unique coffee blend to lock in the fresh, rich aroma and flavor. Enjoy a deliciously invigorating cup of well-crafted coffee made simple.

Sizes Available: 16ct carton

• Made with 100% Pure Premium Coffee
  • Medium /dark roast
  • Intensely rich and toasty cup of hazelnut aroma and flavors
  • Individual single serve packets for a fresh cup every time
  • Enjoy this instant coffee at Home or on the Go
  • Kosher

• "Where's the french vanilla taste?" in 1 review
  • "Definitely doesn't taste watered down like the usual instant coffees." in 1 review
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
These little single serve packets are amazing! I love to make coffee at work and these are quick, mess free and convenient to use anywhere! Just get your hot water ready!
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
While on vacation we always get a few groceries and necessities to keep in our place, so we went to Wal-Mart and happened to stumble upon these.
I was hesitant to buy them at first but after tasting them I'm happy about doing so.
It tastes rich and delicious. Great when you want a quick cup of coffee. I also love that its convenient and perfect to take on the go.
I'll definitely be repurchasing these in the future.
*Extra info- one packet is absolutely enough for a full cup of coffee.
*I paid less than $3.00 for a box of 16 packets.
Emma H.
When I stumbled upon this product I was skeptical for sure. Why? Because I have not had luck with instant coffee in the past but, hazelnut is my favorite so I had to give it a try. Much to my surprise it was amazing.

#1 it blended so smoothly in the water... No chunks or coffee crumbles it was just smooth like a brewed cup of coffee

#2 the taste was perfect to say the least... It was not over the top sweet but sweet enough that I could drink it black and forgo the Extra sweetener calories #winning

I would def recommend this... Easy to make delicious coffee to anyone!
KM S.
Its easy to use, especially when you're on the go. I usually take two or three, put them in a ziplock and toss it into my bag when I go out of town. I drink when I'm stopping at a gas station or when I get to my destination (sometimes there is no coffee around). I like Nescafe, too. It's a brand I grew up around and I've always like the taste of it.
Meira S.
I am always running between off-site meetings and these save the day! The packets are small and don't break open in my purse. It saves me a lot of money and time by making it so I don't have to wait in long lines at drive-thru coffee shops. The flavor is perfect- you would never guess it is instant and the granules dissolve completely so your coffee isn't "crunchy."
Elisa C.
Trumbull , CT
I must confess I am not big on coffee, nevertheless, there is nothing like gourmet coffee, specially in the winter months. It tastes amazing, and the packaging had me convinced it was worth trying. I still think it is a bit overpriced for what it is, but considering what we pay on coffee houses, it is a worth investiment.
ana o.
So here's the path that we coffee snobs took to Taster's Choice. My husband and I have had two espresso machines. The first was cheap and made great-tasting lattes, much better than Charbucks -- but it only lasted three years. The second was more expensive and, sadly, we never got it to produce anything as good as the first machine. To make matters worse, I had grown tired of cleaning up the mess after each use. I was hopeful when Starbucks introduced VIA, but no matter what strength/flavor I used, it was so harsh (acidic?) that it messed up my stomach. It cost a fortune to boot.
Sarah-Frances L.
Herndon
This is literally my favorite coffee EVER. The flavor is bold but also just plan yummy. It is a great value for what you are getting but make sure you know how much you need. I think each pack is for like 8 oz and I usually drink 16 so I use two a day.
Jennifer B.
This is a very yummy Hazelnut flavored coffee! It's delicious! I feel it is a great value for the quality of product. There's no need for improvement. I like the packaging, it is really nice. Makes you want to buy more than one. I would definitely buy this coffee again!
Raven F.
I love my coffee in the morning but sometimes I run a little late and don't have time to make coffee. Or, god forbid, I forgot to set the coffee maker! So these instant packets are absolutely perfect for those days and they taste so delicious! I will continue to stock up with these in my home.