NESCAFE TASTER'S CHOICE Hazelnut Instant Coffee Beverage 16-0.1 oz. Single Serve Packets uploaded by Tamara H.

BY TASTERS CHOICE

At NESCAFE TASTER'S CHOICE, we have a deep love of our craft and everything is done with purpose and care. Our master coffee crafters delicately roast and brew our unique coffee blends to lock in the fresh, rich aroma and flavor. Simply add hot water to unlock the superior taste of NESCAFE TASTER'S CHOICE Hazelnut Instant Coffee Beverage. Enjoy great coffee anywhere, anytime. It all starts with a NESCAFE. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
While on vacation we always get a few groceries and necessities to keep in our place, so we went to Wal-Mart and happened to stumble upon these.
I was hesitant to buy them at first but after tasting them I'm happy about doing so.
It tastes rich and delicious. Great when you want a quick cup of coffee. I also love that its convenient and perfect to take on the go.
I'll definitely be repurchasing these in the future.
*Extra info- one packet is absolutely enough for a full cup of coffee.
*I paid less than $3.00 for a box of 16 packets.
Denise G.
Lancaster, TX
This coffee is awesome and portable! I love the hazelnut taste and the brand. Great to carry in your purse for work!