Nescafe Taster's Choice Hazelnut Instant Coffee uploaded by Tamara H.

BY TASTERS CHOICE

Nescafé Taster’s Choice Hazelnut Made From 100% Pure Premium Coffee Beans. Our Master Coffee Crafters Roast And Brew This Unique Coffee Blend To Lock In The Fresh, Rich Aroma And Flavor. Enjoy A Deliciously Invigorating Cup Of Well-crafted Coffee Made Simple.

Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
While on vacation we always get a few groceries and necessities to keep in our place, so we went to Wal-Mart and happened to stumble upon these.
I was hesitant to buy them at first but after tasting them I'm happy about doing so.
It tastes rich and delicious. Great when you want a quick cup of coffee. I also love that its convenient and perfect to take on the go.
I'll definitely be repurchasing these in the future.
*Extra info- one packet is absolutely enough for a full cup of coffee.
*I paid less than $3.00 for a box of 16 packets.
Denise G.
Lancaster, TX
This coffee is awesome and portable! I love the hazelnut taste and the brand. Great to carry in your purse for work!