Nescafe Taster's Choice Gourmet Instant Coffee, Original, 7 oz uploaded by Assia A.Nescafe Taster's Choice Gourmet Instant Coffee, Original, 7 oz uploaded by Wendy C.Nescafe Taster's Choice Gourmet Instant Coffee, Original, 7 oz uploaded by Alice R.

BY NESCAFÉ #79 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Nescafe taster's choice gourmet instant coffee, original, 7 oz see more...

Kimmie P.
I use to have brewed coffee, but then I go a hold of Nescafe taster's choice coffee and that was the end of brewed. I fell in love with the soothing rich taste. I can't go a day without my cup of coffee in the morning at all. This is worth a try to whomever never tried it. You'll love it! Nescafe Taster's Choice Gourmet Instant Coffee
Felicia W.
Cleveland, OH
This is my favorite instant coffee. I like that it's richer tasting than some of the other brands of instant. I switch up brands when others go on sale but I always come back to Taster's Choice. I drink mine with cream and sugar.  Occasionally I mix it with a spoonful of Hershey's Dark cocoa.
Marina A.
Vancouver BC , BC
My better half drinks decaf and I rarely drink more than one cup of coffee per day (often, I drink none), so it seems silly even to consider brewing an entire pot of coffee just for me -- but every now and then I want a cup of caffeinated coffee all the same. Likewise, I like the idea of being able to take instant coffee along on bike tours and actually enjoy it at least a bit.

In an effort to resolve these conundra, I've tried a number of different brands and off-brands of instant coffee. For most food and drink products, I find that store brands do just as well as name brands -- but instant coffee seems to be an exception to that rule. I have to say that Taster's Choice really does taste better than other instant coffees I've tried, including the atrocious little overpriced single-serving packets from a certain expensive coffee shop chain.

The House Blend offers a nice balance between ease of use (just turn on the kettle or nuke some water) and flavor -- a smooth coffee flavor without the acrid finish so common to instant coffees. With a little Splenda, it makes a decent (not great, but very drinkable) cup of plain coffee; dressed up with a little cocoa powder, a touch of vanilla extract, and a little Splenda, it's pretty nice indeed. I haven't tried the other varieties yet, but the hazelnut is next on the agenda.

I'm surprisingly pleased with Taster's Choice House Blend. I definitely plan to continue using it, and if you, like me, are in the market for a decent instant coffee, it's well worth a try.
Norene C.
Sometimes I am too busy to brew coffee in the morning, and it's a long wait in the drive-thru line at the local coffee stop. So I use this in my to-go cup at home. I add some hot water, and I have a quick coffee. I use cream and sugar with this. The taste is pretty good for instant, not quite as good as home brewed coffee, but it's super convenient. I'd say it's slightly more bitter than the brewed coffee I normally make, but only slightly. I used to add a spoon of this to a smoothie in a blender. That was pretty good, too.
Wendy C.
This is my coffee of choice & I love it!

I know lots of people hate on instant coffee and I've tried other instant coffee's but IMO this is the best and while it might not be fresh brewed I'm ok with that lol

I don't own a coffeemaker and my husband absolutely hates the smell of brewing coffee & coffee beans BUT this stuff he will drink lol
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
If you have to use an instant coffee, this one is great! It doesn't have that "not real" coffee taste, it really takes like a cup of freshly brewed coffee which is great. When my husband and I moved into our house, we had to use instant coffee until we could get the Keurig we have now. He is extremely picky about instant coffee and wanted nothing to do with it, he would have gone without coffee, but upon finding this even HE was reaching for it in the mornings. Really recommend even if you dislike instant coffee.
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
I love this instant coffee. I use it all the time to make Cafe Con Leche. What I love about it is that I can just condense it to make it taste more like espresso. Or I can just drink it as coffee it tastes great either way. I love the smoothness of the flavor and it tastes very fresh especially since it's instant. I use this every single morning.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
I Love this coffee! Making Greek Frappes is the absolute best and it requires virtually nothing besides the Nescafe Instant Coffee! A small amount of water, splenda and Nescafe and you will be sipping on a frothy latte style coffee drink in seconds! I highly recommend, tastes great, something people would pay $8 per drink!
Sue R.
Vienna, VA
I used to be a Starbucks coffee drinker until I realized how much money I was throwing away everyday. I still drink Starbucks here and there, but I now prefer to make my own special coffee. I'm Vietnamese, so if you're familiar with Vietnamese café au lait, you'll understand what I'm talking about. I add condensed milk and flavored coffee creamer to my coffee and top it off with whipped cream. Yummy!!!
Veronica G.
Very good coffee!! If you don't have much time in the mornings to make coffee, but you can't go without it, this is perfect for you!! Very fast to make, just add boiling water and bam! Coffee made. I love it. Highly recommend it to coffee lovers!