BY NESCAFÉ #35 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Brewed 100% Pure Coffee Light/Medium Dark Roast Intensity. Natural Source of Antioxidants-415mg Per Serving. No Additives or Preservatives. Gluten Free. FreshClick™ Locks In Freshness & Aroma. Pure Coffee Pleasure That s what our Gourmet Instant Coffees are all about.  Made just for coffee lovers like you.  Create your perfect cup! Makes up to 105 cups. Good to know - Nescafe Taster s Choice is a natural source of antioxidants and has no additives or preservatives. see more...

• Sometimes when using an instant coffee it can have a bitter afterta...1 Answers
  • Wanna try this is this a dark blend ? and can I use milk in this ? ...3 Answers
  • Thinking of switching from folgers but other nescafe products haven...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I'm not a fan of instant coffee, usually, however the single serve packets ate pretty yummy, especially the hazelnut flavor!" in 5 reviews
  • "It taste great and doesn't have the fake taste like other brands, i will say its a bit expensive but other then that its worth it." in 1 review
  • "It's not nearly as good as a real, freshly brewed coffee but as an instant coffee, it's pretty good." in 1 review
  • "The Keurig is great at making hot water though!" in 1 review
  • "It has such a rich taste for an instant coffee. " in 1 review
Rania H.
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
Okay first, about me:

I am Ethiopian, and we *does* this coffee thing. When I have time, I roast and grind my own coffee beans and brew it with freshly ground ginger. I drink my coffee black, so I'm *very* picky about my coffee beans.

So what the heck am I doing drinking INSTANT?

Its delicious. Even better when boiled with ground ginger.

The flavor is nutty, the coffee takes no time at all to make (instant..duh), and it doesn't make you have to poo immediately like the real thing does LOL!

Only gripe I have is that it does not work out too well in my coffee machine - I use my French press and it works wonderfully.
Maurice R.
Maurice R.
I tried it just to see what instant coffee taste. Best way to describe it as weak and no favor. Even the worst drip coffee taste better then this stuff. Just don't bother, better off with a Keurig as that even better then this. If you have the means go with fresh beans, decent burr grinder and brewer that meets SCAA certification and you taste how coffee sure taste like with ton of favor, not this stale tasting stuff. Plus most Instant coffee is high in acrylamide when compared with ground coffee and can cause cancer and can also cause nerve damage.
Katrine M.
Katrine M.
Fall River, MA
This coffee starts off my morning everyday. This is the best instant coffee out there. I often buy 3 or more at a time when they go on sale since they seem to run out very quickly at local pharmacies and supermarkets. Everyone in my family is hooked. It tastes just as good (if not better) than freshly ground brewed coffee. Overall, I find anything by "Nescafe" to be high quality and delicious.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Arlington, TX
I tried this a year ago because it intrigued me. I drank coffee two to three times a day and with the job I had, I did not have available access to a coffee maker all of the time. This actually does not taste bad. Of course I add cream and sugar to my coffee, but it did not have any weird taste or after taste. It tasted like normal coffee. It was perfect to carry with me to work too.
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
West Palm Bch, FL
This coffee was great for our trip to a camping music festival! It was nice and strong and was easy to use. We just boiled some water on our camp stove and we were all set with a nice hot cup of coffee. Just a scoop or two was all that was needed so it ends up being a pretty affordable cup of coffee. I'll most definitely buy again for our next camping trip.
Abby Y.
Abby Y.
Foodie Expert
If you are a coffee lover, but don't have time to brew or pour over in the mornings - you must try this instant coffee! I have been drinking this stuff for years, and it is my absolute favorite. The taste is a pleasant strong and with a tiny bit of creamer, I actually prefer this stuff to Starbucks. I recommend this highly!
Fatima T.
Fatima T.
Chula Vista, CA
Best coffee ever! i love the taste of it. it is so rich and delicious for those cold day or just for any days i can never get enough of this coffee every time i go to the store its a must and i have to go and buy it. my mother actually drinks this coffee too because i recommended it to her.
Etyene F.
Etyene F.
San Francisco , CA
Foodie Expert
I looooooove coffee!! Since I arrived here in USA I AM trying the most differents brands that I find.I really love the taste of this coffee specially if you match with a little bit of milk, it pretty tasty!! I always have one cup of this in the morning and always recommend to my friends!!
Kate M.
Kate M.
Arleta, CA
Foodie Expert
Instant coffee makes rushed mornings a lot easier. We've always had nescafe instant coffee in the house because its a lot easier specially for if you're only making it for your self. Its easy to control the strength. I still find my self going back and forth from this and my keurig.
Monique S.
Monique S.
Lindsay, CA
I really enjoy this instant coffee blend, it is very good. I've used a couple times and thouroughly enjoy it. For being a Nestle brand it did meet my expectations because I've always enjoyed their products. Comes in a very convenient tube and can fit anywhere in my home to store.
vidhya s.
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
Wanna try this is this a dark blend ? and can I use milk in this ? Does this taste good.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Thinking of switching from folgers but other nescafe products haven't really impressed me what do you think about the taste and freshness
Salli A.
Salli A.
Does anyone have a good recipe for incoprorating this instant coffee.
nicole m.
nicole m.
Waxahachie, TX
Sometimes when using an instant coffee it can have a bitter aftertaste. Does this one leave you with a bitter taste?