BY NESCAFÉ #92 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Bold Flavor in Every Cup This dark roast blend is for the truly adventurous. Deep. Rich. Gourmet. Our nescafe coffee experts searched the globe for fine quality beans to create this robust blend. Just mix with hot water to unlock the rich aroma and awaken your senses with the invigorating rich roast taste. With Nescafe taster s choice every cup is fresh, brewed instantly in your cup, just the way you like it. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I didn't think I liked instant coffee since I am so particular about my coffee but my husband swore by this brand so I got some for him and ended up trying it one day when I didn't feel like cleaning the coffee pot to make a fresh batch." in 12 reviews
  • "I find Nescafe French Roast Instant coffee to be a real taste treat - I love dark coffee and since I am the only coffee drinker in my house and do not have a single serve device Nescafe French Roast is the one I turn to." in 2 reviews
  • "Protien powder, coconut milk, ice or a frozen banana, and a scoop or two of this instant coffee powder." in 1 review
Felicia W.
Cleveland, OH
I really like Nescafe Tasters Choice but not the French Roast. I like other French roast coffees so I thought I would give this one a try. I  thought this variety had an odd smell once you add the hot water to it. It had an off-putting old smell . The original  version is the one I will stick to. Tasters Choice is more expensive than some of the other  basic instant coffees.
Stephanie R.
San Antonio
Since I've switched to instant coffee this was one of the ones I've stuck to. Full of coffee flavor and met my expectations. Very good value for the money I buy the big container. No need to improve anything. I would definitely recommend this to my peers.  Nescafe Tasters Choice
Madelin V.
I used to hate coffee even the smell of it made me dizzy. But after I started school I needed something to keep me awake during classes. That's how I found this one. For me is easier to have a cup of coffee of instant coffee. This is a strong coffee, so a little spoon of it is enough, and because I don't like sugar in my coffee I put some coffee cream and voila! So for people that love dark coffee this is one that are going to love. Also the new jar can be reusable!
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
I am an instant coffee person, I love all coffee but I'm always in a hurry in the morning and this is the fastest. Pop a mug of water in microwave as I'm packing my lunch, a spoonful of this, a little almond milk, and I have a perfect cup. The granules in Taster's Choice are larger than some of the other brands I've tried. The flavor is really nice too, no bitterness!
Serina P.
Portland, OR
I didn't think I liked instant coffee since I am so particular about my coffee but my husband swore by this brand so I got some for him and ended up trying it one day when I didn't feel like cleaning the coffee pot to make a fresh batch. I love it! It is something I have to be in the mood for but it is perfect for when I just want one cup of coffee and QUICKLY. Coffee emergencies happen.
Karolayn R.
Okay, I'm super excited to make this review. I'm from Venezuela there we have one of the best coffees in the world, so I've been drinking for a while now; when I moved to US I was worry about what coffee should I drink. Thanks God my mom found this one. IT'S SO DELICIOUS and extremely easy to do. I'm always anxious of waking up in the morning to get my coffee. The only thing is the price, it is a little bit expensive.
Kathy H.
Mt Washington, KY
My go to daily coffee for instant coffee. We enjoy the regular and decaf but stock up on the roast. It is more pricey but well worth every penny paid!! Full flavor, rich strong coffee taste without the sometimes harsh aftermath. Even if other brands are on sale I will pay full price for my fix!!
Georgina O.
Staten Island, NY
From all the instant coffees I have tried , this one is my favorite. As a picky coffee lover, this is a good alternative for when you're cut for time, or just want a caffeine fix to get you through that all nighter. Whats also great is that you can also control the amount you put in your water, depending on your preferences.
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
I find Nescafe French Roast Instant coffee to be a real taste treat - I love dark coffee and since I am the only coffee drinker in my house and do not have a single serve device Nescafe French Roast is the one I turn to. I can usually find it in the stores I shop at although sometimes they are out so I am not the only one! :D
Jennie T.
Portland, OR
I love how bold this powder is. Yes, it's great for instant coffee, but my favorite use for it is in my smoothies and shakes! Protien powder, coconut milk, ice or a frozen banana, and a scoop or two of this instant coffee powder. Trust me, if you love coffee you'll love a coffee flavored protien shake. I always buy Nestle because the flavor is the strongest available to me.
Leann M.
What kind of taste does it have?