BY NESCAFÉ

Nescafe Partners' Blend is 100% pure Arabica coffee from expertly selected and roasted beans, certified by Fairtrade International. It's versatile stick pack format enables a fresh cup of coffee, one cup at a time, without having to brew a full pot. Individually-sealed packs guarantee fresh taste and allow for an extended shelf life. Nescafe Partners’ Blend is 100% real coffee without the cost and hassle of the preparation. Just pour the coffee into a cup, add hot water, stir and enjoy! In selecting Nescafe Partners' Blend, you demonstrate that you share the drive for social and environmental responsibility. The Nescafe Plan focuses on two key pillars of the coffee process: Responsible farming and Responsible production. To further our efforts, we have certified our new Nescafe Partners' Blend coffee product through Fairtrade International, as this organization shares our values for responsible farming. They offer producers a better deal and improved terms of trade. This allows them the opportunity to improve their lives and plan for their future. Fairtrade is an alternative approach to conventional trade based on a partnership between producers and traders, businesses and consumers. The international Fairtrade system represents the world's largest and most recognized fair trade system. see more...

Mohana W.
I love pretty much all of Nescafe coffee and this one's no exception. I've had it a few times but its wonderful, tasty, aromatic coffee. I always pair my coffee with their coffeemate and it tastes divine.
Catrina S.
Edmonton, Alberta
Instant coffee has never been a huge hit for me, but Nescafé is my favorite brand for it. I like the taste, the instant coffee is super easy to make and I never go camping without some.
Massiel G.
Escafé Clássico, a similar coffee, but a dark roast. The Partners’ Blend is a milder roast, but not as strong. If you like a medium to mild roast instant, you’ll probably find this to your liking. I prefer a stronger one, but for on-the-go, this is perfect.
Melissa E.
Laprairie , QC
For the really romantic days when yiu want to add a design in the mousse of the coffee or you actualy have tome to make it this is some pretty tasty stuff
dicle c.
I love this Nescafé coffee because it is so tasty and I drink it legit every morning and I can't go without a day with it . Its like an addiction to me.
Donna K.
welland, Ontario
Its a good blend of coffee and the aroma smells great i enjoy this coffee
i make it in the morning and when i have company try and you will like it
Beth H.
This was okay it wasn't the best as it wasn't the task it still had little bits in it and I love coffee and tea so this really spoiler it for me 😊
Omayma F.
Mount Vernon, New York
Yes love this product. This is the best to have during the morning in breakfeast time. I would recommend this product to peope who LOVE coffee
Tatiana  S.
Bogotá D.C, Bogotá D.C
NO E TENIDO LA OPORTUNIDAD DE PROBARLO PERO ESTOY SEGURA DE QUE ME ENCANTARÍA PROBARLO YA QUE ESTA MARCA ES MUY SOFISTICADA Y DELICIOSA
nour q.
This coffee is very intense and just the smell wakes me up in the morning. it has a very rich taste to it and is not bitter.