BY NESCAFÉ

Nescafe Partners' Blend is 100% pure Arabica coffee from expertly selected and roasted beans, certified by Fairtrade International. It's versatile stick pack format enables a fresh cup of coffee, one cup at a time, without having to brew a full pot. Individually-sealed packs guarantee fresh taste and allow for an extended shelf life. Nescafe Partners’ Blend is 100% real coffee without the cost and hassle of the preparation. Just pour the coffee into a cup, add hot water, stir and enjoy! In selecting Nescafe Partners' Blend, you demonstrate that you share the drive for social and environmental responsibility. The Nescafe Plan focuses on two key pillars of the coffee process: Responsible farming and Responsible production. To further our efforts, we have certified our new Nescafe Partners' Blend coffee product through Fairtrade International, as this organization shares our values for responsible farming. They offer producers a better deal and improved terms of trade. This allows them the opportunity to improve their lives and plan for their future. Fairtrade is an alternative approach to conventional trade based on a partnership between producers and traders, businesses and consumers. The international Fairtrade system represents the world's largest and most recognized fair trade system. see more...

Krsna S.
I’m with everyone on the fresh brewed, but it’s not always available. My favorite instant coffee is Nescafé Clássico, a similar coffee, but a dark roast. The Partners’ Blend is a milder roast, but not as strong. If you like a medium to mild roast instant, you’ll probably find this to your liking. I prefer a stronger one, but for on-the-go, this is perfect.
Mireya M.
Mesa, AZ
I love Nescafe instant coffee when I'm on the run. It's delicious and desolves well in water and milk. I'very been drinking it for more than 5 years and I won't be stopping anytime soon. It's a decent price and it's easy to use. There is almost no difference between brewed coffee and this. I would definitely recommend this product.
Lluvia G.
I love this coffee!! I've been having this coffee for so long and I love it!!! I have to say it's really smooth and not so strong and that's a good thing because the really strong ones make my stomach hurt due to acid reflux. also the fact that it's instant coffee is so convenient.
Sana Z.
One of my favorite coffee blends. It tastes really good.. I have tried other coffee blends and honestly they taste like cigarettes which is disgusting. This one actually tastes very rich and delicious.
DJ S.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is very good and wakes you up but it doesn't raise my anxiety or nervous levels like most coffee brands do. This brand is also very affordable and i do not think it can improve and the value is very good for such a cheap product. I would recommend this.
orianna a.
Orlando, FL
I take a cup of instant coffee every morning, and find me it easy to prepare it given my short time in the morning has the same flavor than a coffee brewing recently. I've been more than one year using and I love the truth.
ronessha b.
Valdosta, GA
I work nights and the brand the job uses taste like dirt but this opens your eyes and gives you the drive to make through your twelve hour shift. convent affordable great taste
Marcos S.
Doral, FL
Muy bueno muy bueno muy bueno muy bueno muy bueno muy buenomuy bueno muy buenomuy bueno v muy buenomuy bueno muy bueno muy bueno muy bueno muy bueno muy bueno muy bueno muy bueno muy bueno muy bueno muy bueno muy bueno muy bueno muy bueno muy bueno muy bueno muy bueno
Laura S.
Chelsea, Ma
This product is easy to use and delicious tasting. This was enough for me for a couple weeks and I was impressed by its intense flavor. I'm not typically an instant coffee gal.
Rochelle S.
I wake up every morning to a cup of Nescafe Blend. It has that perfect blend of coffee beans that will keep on your toes throughout the entire morning. It the only way to wake up in the morning.