NESCAFÉ Hazelnut With Coffee Mate Coffee Creamer Combo uploaded by María-José V.NESCAFÉ Hazelnut With Coffee Mate Coffee Creamer Combo uploaded by Yona W.

BY NESCAFÉ #58 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Coffee is now with its perfect mate! Rich NESCAFE coffee and deliciously creamy COFFEE-MATE are together in one, creating a flavorful cup you're sure to love. Just add hot water, stir and enjoy!

Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
The perfect blend of Nescafé coffee and Coffee Mate creamer! This product is an all-in-one mix and drink coffee beverage. Available in three delicious flavors; French Vanilla, Hazlenut, and Original Cream. I received the Original Cream for free, via Smiley360, to test & review. I'm a big coffee drinker--- never instant!!! I was confused by this product, was it coffee or cream? Whatever it was it was instant and I was hesitant to try it! I broke down one morning, the morning I forgot to set my coffee maker to go off at 4AM for work. I was in need of my morning dose and had nothing ready in advance!!! I saw the Nescafé sitting on the counter, teasing me for being a fresh-brew snob. I threw my hands up and silently prayed that it wasn't "sanka". If you know what sanka is, you'll probably be grimacing right about now :) Anyhow, I heated some water and mixed in a bit of the powder... Then some more... And a little more. I like strong coffee! It was a little on the sweet side, because it has sweet cream mixed in, and I added too much. BUT it smelled ok, and I tasted it... It was pretty good!!! Like I said, a little sweet for me, but it wasn't bitter or funky like you'd expect instant coffee to be. I finished up and headed to work. When I came home, I experimented some more with my new found coffee mystery. I found a good blend that isn't too sweet, and even determined that it is best when served iced!!! I used a blender bottle to mix it all up with some ice. Delicious!!! Iced coffee tastes better a little sweeter than hot coffee anyhow. I went out and purchased all 3 flavors. The Hazlenut is brilliant!!! I'm a huge Hazlenut fan, so I almost knew I would like it from the start. I am not a vanilla fan, however, but my friends are--- now I can make a quick cup when I have company! I've decided that while I still prefer fresh brewed coffee, the Nescafé with Coffee Mate is a great alternative when I don't have the means or time for a fresh cup!
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
Thanks to Smiley 360 and there free samples I got to test this product in return for my honest opinion.. I really did have a #Nescafecoffeemate moment.
Just 80 calories per serving I fell in love with these new flavors and the rich and creamy texture. All you have to do to get a great cup of coffee is add hot water....THAT'S IT! It really is quick and easy plus the variety of flavors adds a great kick to your coffee that would normally cost you much more at a coffee house.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
My husband and I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It tastes and smells incredibly and it is so east to make it almost embarrassing! Just add hot water! It already has your cream and sugar in it! And it's a terrific value! We keep a container of this on hand!
Elizabeth A.
Dayton, OH
I really enjoyed this, nice light nutty flavor. I like that it is already sweetened, and all you need is hot water, so it is perfect for camping!!
I did not think this had enough coffee to it, so I actually bought some instant and mixed it in. It kept the flavor pretty much the same with just a little more kick.
Tina H.
Fort Smith, AR
NESCAFE with COFFEE-MATE 2-in 1 Coffee+Creamer Combo in Hazelnut is a great tasting coffee.It meets my expectations and is the perfect blend of the 2.It's a good value for the perfect price.Will buy again.I shared a cup with my Mom,she loved it.
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
Offering a nutty flavor, the Hazelnut flavor of this powdered coffee + creamer mix is satisfying. I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. Although the packaging suggests using 6-8 ounces of water, I recommend using 6 ounces of water with this product to create a richer, creamier flavor.
yaneli n.
Bend, OR
I like to boil milk in a small pot and once its done I will place it in a cup wisk it. Once I've done that I add this product and it taste amazing. Its easy to make, it taste good, and you save my money. I definitely recommend this product.
Orleidis L.
This is my guilty pleasure! I could have it every day and multiple times a day! The flavor is exquisite and it has enough caffeine to keep me going. It is a little on the expensive side, which is why I'm only giving it 4 starts, but a can lasts me for a couple of months so it's not too bad, and definitely cheaper than buying coffee every day
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
I like it! It's easy to take on the go for iced coffee but I find that it isn't creamy enough--I usually have to add more creamer. But, I usually like very sweet coffee.
Lizette D.
Dallas, TX
This taste good i love the hazelnut smell its at an ok price. What makes me a little ify about it is that to get a good tasting cup of coffee with this you have to use tooooo much of the product. It could just me being a coffee addict idk buy its worth a try.