NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto® Grande Intenso Dark Roast uploaded by Imane B.NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto® Grande Intenso Dark Roast uploaded by Brandy W.

BY NESCAFÉ

A creative blend of 100% Arabica beans, masterfully roasted by our expert coffee creators to develop a full bodied cup and reveal the coffee's sweet dark chocolate notes with hints of fresh licorice.

Extracted at just the right pressure using your NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® machine to deliver a robust cup with a rich golden crema.

Buy on Amazon
Roxanne L.
I got a nespresso machine for my hubby for his bday
He does love his machine but he prefers the Dolce Gusto machine
more as it comes with many variants and is so tasty
mariana r.
The Dolce Gusto coffee machine helps me to save money. I get a good coffee quality in my own a house for a low price, I use it every day. My favorites are mocha and dark roast.
Emily M.
Dartmouth, NS
Yum yum yum !!!!! Amazing coffee I love the dark roast for that extra kick ! Great way to start my mornings :)
Joe W.
Cedar Park, TX
I love this dark roast. The taste is much better than other brand dark roast coffees I've tried so I highly recommend it. N
Rafaela M.
Lungo is the best coffee ever! And nescafe knows how to make a lungo! I don1t have the macchine so I use my friend's.
Brittany G.
Lawrenceville, GA
One of my favorites with my Keurig. Some mornings I'll want more of a dark roast and this one is awesome. It's not too bitter either, which I enjoy.
Kylie M.
Australia
Can not get enough coffee and this coffee is perfect to get you up in the morning, perfect and convenient.
Natalia V.
Very easy and tasty! You just press and get a fresh cup of coffee! It's quick, and tastes great
Lesley T.
Hurst
I really love the taste of this coffee although I'm not a huge coffee drinker this is the only coffee I drink
Kelly Y.
Newarthill, Motherwell
Drink these almost every day and they are yummy. So much better than normal coffee. Couldn't life without them now.