NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto® Grande Intenso Dark Roast uploaded by Imane B.NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto® Grande Intenso Dark Roast uploaded by Brandy W.

BY NESCAFÉ

A creative blend of 100% Arabica beans, masterfully roasted by our expert coffee creators to develop a full bodied cup and reveal the coffee's sweet dark chocolate notes with hints of fresh licorice.

Extracted at just the right pressure using your NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® machine to deliver a robust cup with a rich golden crema.

Buy on Amazon
JANET P.
I am not a morning person.  I usually sleep walk to the kitchen and fumble around to make a not so great cup of coffee, rushing to get that first shot of caffeine.
Then for Christmas I got Dolce Gusto machine.  Now I can make a rich delicious espresso in less than a minute with my eyes closed.  Best gift ever!
Valerie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is the coffee we have every morning. I tried a morning blend, but it wasn't strong enough for us. I really like the taste of this coffee, and the machine is perfect. It does make are coffee more expensive then in a regular drip coffee, but the saving in space is worth it. The coffee taste is really good, and if they had the same in drip, I might consider getting the regular coffee machine out again .
Kerstie T.
Plano, TX
Love my coffee with a punch and this stuff definitely packs it. The packaging is on point and eye catching. Couldn't have asked for a better match when I need that pick me up in the morning to get going. Have already requested my boss to buy these for the salon to share with customers and staff.
Mary J.
Austin, TX
These capsules are great considering the price difference between them and competitors. For me I enjoy a medium roast, so the flavor was a little dark - however the flavor was not at all bitter and still very smooth. I'd recommend these to others.
Kate R.
Zanesville, OH
Love this coffee so much. Great taste and gives me the caffeine jump I need to start my mornings! Would highly recommend. The pods are so convenient to use in my Keurig as well! Nescafe has always been one of my top coffee choices for home brewing!
Jocelyn D.
Perris, CA
This will wake you up in the morning no joke it's strong and that's why I love it my day begins at 5 am and doesn't end until midnight so I need the coffee to keep me awake
Lauren B.
Cartersville, GA
Perfect way to wake up in the morning! Just strong enough and tastes enough to get the morning started. So easy to use and convenient that I can make one cup at a time
Mai K.
Redwood City, CA
My parents drink this all the time. It tastes good, affordable, and so convenient to use. You just pop it in the machine and get great tasting coffee every morning ! No need to brew.
Carleisha O.
Rancho Cordova, CA
This is so amazing who ever made brewers that brew by the cup is a genius and should get a metal this is a nice tasting coffee not strong enough for me but good for the faint harted
Vanessa P.
wichita, ks
I'm not much of a Keurig fan but I do use it since it's free at work. These are probably one of the better brands and flavors than the others out there. It doesn't take watered down.