BY NESCAFÉ

If you’re after something exotic to brighten your day, try our Chai Tea Latte pods. Created from a delicious blend of natural spice flavours, our Chai Tea Latte will transport you away from your kitchen and into a world of delicately balanced taste. A must for sharing with friends if you’re after something different, these tea pod drinks are also brilliant for those who’re looking for an alternative to coffee.

Blended with natural spice flavourings, this subtle and delicious drink is great for any time of the day. Thanks to the maximum 15-bar pump pressure in our stylish coffee machines, the truly complex taste of this chai tea latte will shine through at home. Topped with wonderfully light, frothy milk, our Chai Tea latte is not only delicious, it looks great too. We think that a glass cup really shows off the depth of colour that makes this latte so lovely to look at.

White Capsule (11.4g): Whole Milk Powder, Sugar (17.6%), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin).

Brown Capsule (8.5g): Sugar (48.3%), Whole Milk Powder (42.0%), Tea Extract Powder (8.3%), Natural Spice Flavourings (Cinnamon, Ginger, Cardamom and Clove), Vegetable Oil (Palm, Palm Kernel), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin).

Idrialis C.
Doral, FL
I love this easy to make Chai Tea Latte... It's delicious, soft and fast to make using the Dolce Gusto machine. If you're a Chai Tea lover, this is a very easy/fast to make option!
Lindsey-dom V.
9 rue de mondon 54300 Marainviller
Cette boisson fait partie d'une de mes préférées sur la Dolce Gusto j'adore je recommande... Il y a qu'avec cette machine à café que l'on arrive à avoir cette mousse délicieuse
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
This was ok, I wasn’t super impressed with it it tasted more of an odd tea than an actual chai latte, doesn’t seam like the spices are right on this one, I haven’t had one again in a long time and I don’t know if I would again
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I absolutely love these chai tea lattes. They take like 2 minutes to make and taste amazing. They are very affordable. In the uk they are around £5 a box or sometimes on offer. I definately need to go and buy more as i have drunk them all.
Luisa O.
Kilsyth, Glasgow
I love a chai tea latte and these make it so easy to have one at home. Snuggled up on a winters night with a mug of Chai is bliss. They take only a couple of minutes to make and are readily available to purchase. The only downside is that you only get 8 servings in a box.
zugheit g.
su sabor es muy pero muy bueno yo amo el chai y en verdad su sabor es muy bueno solo pienso que su precio si es un poco elevado por la cantidad que contiene pero su sabor si es muy bueno lo recomiendo
Nayva B.
Ottawa , Ontario
Really like the Nescafe Dolce Gusto Chai Tea Latte Capsules. I just wish that they sold it a bit cheaper. 8 coffee servings for about CAD $8.97 plus shipping. Seems overpriced.
Amy E.
south wales, Barry
My favourite pods, mainly because they’ve the lowest caffeine content, but also because it’s so sweet, you needn’t add any sugars or syrups.
Patricia S.
If you like chai tea do not buy this! It is absolutely horrid, I don't know how they get away with calling it chai!