18 colors available

BY NESCAFÉ #6 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

• Did any one like this product?20 Answers
  • Ive never really drank instant coffee before, if I start will this ...9 Answers
  • How does the taste of instant coffee compare to other coffee?3 Answers
Reviews (1947)
  • "I am a coffee fanatic and while I would like to have the luxury of being able to grind my beans and brew it every morning..." in 14 reviews
  • "I have been drinking this coffee for as long as i can remember and ill never drink any other.its rich and has a great flavor to it.def a family favorite" in 8 reviews
  • "If you are in a rush this is the perfect coffee for you did find it a little bitter but after loads of creamer it was really good" in 8 reviews
  • "It has a nice rich taste and is enough to wake me up in the morning but maybe not enough to keep me up at night when I have a workload of things to do." in 6 reviews
  • "It's a good thing to have in my desk as a teacher for a quick pick me up it just requires hot water and a couple spoonfuls of coffee!" in 6 reviews
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
Foodie Expert
As a Brazilian girl, I'm a big "black coffee" fan and drink it regularly... I don't want to offend any American here, but American coffee is not for me, it's so weak, it tastes more like tea compared to the Brazilian coffee, so I was trilled when I found Nescafe Instant coffee along with other latino products at my local store and it tastes just like the ones I used to have in Brazil ... This is a great, dark-roasted, very strong black coffee and it is so easy and fast to prepare! You can just add it to a hot cup of milk and you have got a creamier cup of heaven! I also put it on my vanilla or chocolate protein shakes (yummy), cakes, puddings, etc...It is also perfect for making iced coffee! I really love it and highly recommend you give it a try!!
Thy P.
Thy P.
I actually have this in my pantry right now. I like to use that when I'm mixing it with some cocoa powder and then some french vanilla cream and a little bit of powdered sugar. It tastes almost like a french vanilla cappuccino from like the gas station you know. But I also use it just because it's a quick pick me up when I don't want to wait to make regular coffee. Or I want something stronger than what I have on my Keurig at the moment. It is pretty strong compared to other type of instant coffee in my opinion though. I actually can also drink this straight black so that is always a positive plus for me. Cuz sometimes I don't want my coffee sweet I just want coffee.
ESMINA H.
ESMINA H.
Byron Center, MI
Foodie Expert
A cup of Nescafe Classic Coffee in early morning makes my day. Its taste, fragrance and aroma together holds ones attention towards it while drinking. Different ways to make it: either without milk to taste its real cocoa or with milk to make it somewhat tasty type for those who don't know what actually coffee means.just love it.A cup of Nescafe Classic Coffee in early morning makes my day. Its taste, fragrance and aroma together holds ones attention towards it while drinking. Different ways to make it: either without milk to taste its real cocoa or with milk to make it somewhat tasty type for those who don't know what actually coffee means.just love it
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Radcliff, KY
One of my #cantlivewithout items! As a college student, there are times when my veins might be filled with more coffee than blood, and my go-to caffeine IV drip is always Nescafé. Being busy, I find it amazing to be able to make a fresh tasting cup of coffee without taking the time to grind beans and brew. This classic instant coffee gives a great taste with minimal bitterness, and is great as a warm cup as well as mixed with some flavor for a great iced coffee. One of my favorite coffee products, sometimes better than the times I can brew an expensive bean!
Daisy D.
Daisy D.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I really like how I can mix this coffee with anything. It truly is instant. This is for a person who loves coffee and is on the go. I just throw this in hot water,cold water,cold milk,smoothies,etc. It dissolves instantly and you don't have to stir too much. The boldness is dark and smell is delicious. I'm a big caffeine person and it gives me a potent energetic feeling. I also like how customizable this option is. You can make it as light or dark as you want!
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
Foodie Expert
If you have any respect for your coffee, avoid this at all costs! I despise instant coffee, but I've tried this a few times while in Peru, as it is the most popular form of coffee there. It has a terrible bitter, chemical taste that is very off-putting. It does not resemble the flavor of coffee in the slightest. If you must drink instant coffee, there are so many better choices available. I personally recommend the Starbucks Via packets.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Lodi, CA
Foodie Expert
This stuff is amazing! I am utterly in love with Nescafe! I kid you not, if this was a man...I'd marry him on the spot! I normally loathe instant coffees but this stuff ain't half bad! I really love it and the taste is amazing! Most "instant coffees" I've had in my past taste horrible, kinda like days old coffee that has been sitting for a while. Stale and rather sour but this stuff is actually pretty good. 5/5 stars for me!
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
THIS COFFEE IS SO GOOD. As an 18 year old college student I need my coffee daily and this is the coffee that gives me the most energy. I'm a fan of coffee whether it's dark roast, cappuccino, iced, etc. and I really enjoy this dark coffee. The taste is great, it doesn't taste so strong yet keeps you up and going! I drink this nearly every day as is or as iced, macchiato, etc. I would recommend it :)
No D.
No D.
At my house we go through the large container in a week! Since my coffee brewer broke down I have been using this for making iced coffee. What I do is that I dissolve the instant coffee in a mug with a little bit of water, I use enough coffee to make a large cup. Then I fill my cup with ice and water, and finally pour the dissolved instant coffee into my cup with the ice and it's ready to go!
Lili L.
Lili L.
Fresno , Ca
This coffee is really good for those Latin people that love a dark strong coffee. It's great for making one serving cause it's so fast to make. You can make it cold or hot just as fast. I normally put a cup of water in the microwave and add a table spoon or if I want it cold I'll blend some milk and ice add the coffee and sugar. It has a great taste not burnt like some other roasted coffees
France G.
France G.
Indio, CA
What do you think yummy or ewwwwwwwwww
Billie J.
Billie J.
Evansville, IN
Did any one like this product?
Jackeline B.
Jackeline B.
Did anyone else have to find out that a little goes a long way the hard way? LOL
Lory T.
Lory T.
Fremont, CA
How do you drink Nescafé With milk or black?
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Bell Ville, Cordoba
Tell me if it is not true that this coffee is the best and most delicious in the world. What do you think?