BY NESCAFÉ #12 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

NESCAFE CLASICO Instant Coffee 8.1 oz. Jar see more...

• Did any one like this product?20 Answers
  • Ive never really drank instant coffee before, if I start will thi...9 Answers
  • How does the taste of instant coffee compare to other coffee?3 Answers
Reviews (2009)
  • "I am a coffee fanatic and while I would like to have the luxury of being able to grind my beans and brew it every morning..." in 14 reviews
  • "I have been drinking this coffee for as long as i can remember and ill never drink any other.its rich and has a great flavor to it.def a family favorite" in 8 reviews
  • "If you are in a rush this is the perfect coffee for you did find it a little bitter but after loads of creamer it was really good" in 8 reviews
  • "It has a nice rich taste and is enough to wake me up in the morning but maybe not enough to keep me up at night when I have a workload of things to do." in 6 reviews
  • "It's a good thing to have in my desk as a teacher for a quick pick me up it just requires hot water and a couple spoonfuls of coffee!" in 6 reviews
Samantha R.
Radcliff, KY
One of my #cantlivewithout items! As a college student, there are times when my veins might be filled with more coffee than blood, and my go-to caffeine IV drip is always Nescafé. Being busy, I find it amazing to be able to make a fresh tasting cup of coffee without taking the time to grind beans and brew. This classic instant coffee gives a great taste with minimal bitterness, and is great as a warm cup as well as mixed with some flavor for a great iced coffee. One of my favorite coffee products, sometimes better than the times I can brew an expensive bean!
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
If you have any respect for your coffee, avoid this at all costs! I despise instant coffee, but I've tried this a few times while in Peru, as it is the most popular form of coffee there. It has a terrible bitter, chemical taste that is very off-putting. It does not resemble the flavor of coffee in the slightest. If you must drink instant coffee, there are so many better choices available. I personally recommend the Starbucks Via packets.
Hannah M.
Lodi, CA
This stuff is amazing! I am utterly in love with Nescafe! I kid you not, if this was a man...I'd marry him on the spot! I normally loathe instant coffees but this stuff ain't half bad! I really love it and the taste is amazing! Most "instant coffees" I've had in my past taste horrible, kinda like days old coffee that has been sitting for a while. Stale and rather sour but this stuff is actually pretty good. 5/5 stars for me!
Alexia S.
THIS COFFEE IS SO GOOD. As an 18 year old college student I need my coffee daily and this is the coffee that gives me the most energy. I'm a fan of coffee whether it's dark roast, cappuccino, iced, etc. and I really enjoy this dark coffee. The taste is great, it doesn't taste so strong yet keeps you up and going! I drink this nearly every day as is or as iced, macchiato, etc. I would recommend it :)
No D.
At my house we go through the large container in a week! Since my coffee brewer broke down I have been using this for making iced coffee. What I do is that I dissolve the instant coffee in a mug with a little bit of water, I use enough coffee to make a large cup. Then I fill my cup with ice and water, and finally pour the dissolved instant coffee into my cup with the ice and it's ready to go!
Lili L.
Fresno , Ca
This coffee is really good for those Latin people that love a dark strong coffee. It's great for making one serving cause it's so fast to make. You can make it cold or hot just as fast. I normally put a cup of water in the microwave and add a table spoon or if I want it cold I'll blend some milk and ice add the coffee and sugar. It has a great taste not burnt like some other roasted coffees
Monica G.
Love this coffee I've been thru so many of these bottles and its still my top pick my sister and sister in-law drink it daily hot and i drink daily but cold i love cold coffee its my thang but yesss I'd definitely recommend this brand. And compared to other brands the price isn't that bad well i guess depending where u buy it but yeah.
Dulce F.
Phoenix , AZ
This coffee has always been in my household since I was a little girl! I can remember the smell of when my mom would make it in the morning. Now, waking up and making it for me makes me feel something special remembering those times lol
It's safe to say this coffee is the best! And whoever hasn't tried it really need to!
Ashley C.
Oakmont
This is my go to instant coffee. I always keep a jar on hand for the days when I have run out of brewing coffee, quick fix, and for power outages (thank goodness I have a gas oven to heat water). Tasters Choice blends so well into water or milk. I love the flavor, all you need is a spoon or two and you're good to go!
Vanessa R.
As far as instant coffees go, this one is pretty good. The taste isn't too bitter, but it's also not very strong and sometimes takes twice the amount for a regular sized cup of coffee. It produces a great foam though when you stir it in. I would buy it again; for instant coffee it really is very good and affordable.
France G.
Indio, CA
What do you think yummy or ewwwwwwwwww
Billie J.
Evansville, IN
Did any one like this product?
Jackeline B.
Did anyone else have to find out that a little goes a long way the hard way? LOL
Lory T.
Fremont, CA
How do you drink Nescafé With milk or black?
Brenda C.
Bell Ville, Cordoba
Tell me if it is not true that this coffee is the best and most delicious in the world. What do you think?