NESCAFÉ Café con Leche uploaded by Marisol G.

BY NESCAFÉ

NESCAFÉ Café con Leche is the perfect combination of coffee, milk, and sugar to create a smooth coffee taste for coffee lovers.

• Instant coffee with milk
  • Already sweetened
  • Contains milk and contributes to 10% of your daily calcium needs

Marisol G.
I love Nescafe and all their coffee varieties, I was so eager to try this cafe con leche however I was a little disappointed, and here is the reason why, the taste is delicious, it's creamy and you can taste that cafe con leche flavor however as a coffee lover (addicted) this kind for me was lacking more coffee, like I say before the flavor in my opinion is there, but it doesn't have a lot of coffee in it, the container comes with a measuring scoop and I had to used four at least to feel that I was drinking coffee, this container only lasted 5 days for me, that tells you how much coffee I drink, I would highly recommend you to add instant coffee to your cup and then add a scoop of this cafe con leche, I think that I would rather add milk or cream to my coffee and not waste money on this.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
Raeann C.
Garfield Hts, OH
I am not a coffee drinker whatsoever. But I tried this and I absolutely LOVE it. It takes so delicious. The thing I like about it is that it doesn't have the strong coffee taste that I don't favor. It's the perfect blend for me !!
Rosse B.
West Mifflin, PA
Great coffee !! It's like plan for a situation like camping, traveling, or if you are someone who want your Nescafe or even if you stay in someone's home is fine, so hot water only have it ready.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY
👑🎀Nelly G.
West Covina, CA
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I love nescafe brand coffee. It is so very creamy. That is the one my grandmother used to buy...
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
I love this Its great flavor I love it so much it make me in mood it's delicious I recommended it to everyoneI really like this coffee. I usually drink dark coffee with just milk and no sugar but I do enjoy this one. It's not too awfully sweet. I purchased it once on a whim because I needed some coffee for a power outage and I was pleasantly surprised that it tasted just like the French version of the ' international coffees' but has a much better value than those little cans. I store it in the frig to help maintain freshness between uses.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
I am not s fan just because I love my coffee black however my husband and sister in law love this stuff.Mi preferido me gusta mucho el cafe con leche y este es uno de los mejores que he probado si tienes una duda pregunta a ver si te puedo ayudarI do enjoy nescafe products. i have yet to try this one, but i do love the nescafe 3 in 1!!! its perfect amount of coffee taste and sweetness
Farrah H.
Gallatin
Does this have a sweet taste?
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
Where is this ? I want to try ?