NESCAFÉ Alta Rica uploaded by Sandhya R.

BY NESCAFÉ

Meet the darkest roast of NESCAFÉ – ALTA RICA. It’s rich, bold and smouldering. We use 100% mountain-grown Arabica beans from the finest coffee regions in Latin America and roast them to achieve the intensity of flavour and deep, rounded taste.

Buy on Amazon*
Rachel C.
Wilmslow
This is the best instant coffee I have ever had. It's strong but without being overly powerful and has a slight hint of chocolate in the flavour. I've always got one in my cupboard. They are expensive but definitely worth it for the quality and taste.
Sarah G.
Alta Rica is definitely my favourite Instant Coffee.

Provides a nice flavour, not too strong and doesn't have the burnt taste some other brands have.

Sometimes a little pricey but definitely worth it.
Claire J.
BANGOR (BT20 5AA - BT20 5ZZ), BANGOR (BT20 5AA - BT20 5ZZ)
This is my starter in the morning up kettle on and drink this slowly while waking up it helps me focus and the taste is just amazing it does not taste like instant at all and is comparable to my filter coffees only much more convenient for me at 6am when time is right
Hannah W.
chester
This coffee has a very nice aromatic taste which I really like, it’s a nice strong coffee with pretty packaging and is one of my favourite instant coffees.