BY NES #84 in Cocoa

Hot cocoa mix delivers rich; creamy chocolate. Old-fashioned; rich creamy recipe uses the finest cocoa. Cocoa comes in single-serve packets. Hot cocoa mix contains natural antioxidants; 0 grams of trans fats; and 35 percent less sugar than other major brands. see more...

Nes 25485 Instant Hot Cocoa Mix Chocolate 0.71oz 50/Box
  • "My family loves hot chocolate and these packages taste great and are quick and easy to make." in 4 reviews
  • "This is perfect for what little cold weather we get in be south." in 1 review
Laurie K.
Morgantown , KY
Who doesn't love a cup of hot chocolate during winter time!!! Yummy!! Best to put a small amount of milk to make it creamy. Only negative thing is I love LOTS of marshmallows in mine! Need to make them bigger and more please!!
Cassie P.
I love instant hot chocolate as it's quick and nestle's tAste good! I don't like milk so I use hot water but I like that it's e perfect amount of chocolate.
Ashley D.
Nestle makes some of the best hot chocolates. I always like to get out a pack of this during the winter and sit by the fire and TV! Highly recommended!
Jade A.
Nacogdoches, TX
This hot chocolate mix is by far the best there is in my opinion. I've drank this hot coco for as long as I can remember and I love it!!
Erika R.
Los Angeles, CA
Yum! its pretty sweet but its great for the cold weather. I add it to water or milk its good both ways. Would Definitely recommend
Katy J.
Gilbert, AZ
For a "no frills" hot chocolate, this is a good well priced product. Marshmallows and milk will add some richness to the drink.
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious and easy to make! It has a yummy chocolatey yes I said chocolatey lol ) taste that anyone at any age can enjoy!
Missy S.
This is perfect for what little cold weather we get in be south. My kids love it. But I think I love it a little more.
Meagan S.
Gadsden, AL
Great chocolate flavor! Classic taste. Very comforting on a chilly night. Very easy to make, takes virtually no time!
Danielle B.
Must have for those colds days/nights. Especially good when you come in from playing with the kids in the snow.
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mix with water or milk?
Margaret T.
Kenosha, WI
Does this taste like hot chocolate?