Nerium Day Creme uploaded by Andrea E.Nerium Day Creme uploaded by Andrea E.

BY NERIUM

The NeriumAD day cream is designed to work synergistically with the night cream and not to replace it. This means when you use both the night and day cream together, you would supercharge your results as opposed to using the night or day cream alone. see more...

• I have tried the night cream and loved it! I am intereste...1 Answers
  • I have wanted to try this for a while, but am not sure it...1 Answers
  • How is this line compared to the SeneGence line?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily G.
I use both Nerium Day and night creams and it has changed my skin for the better. I didn’t realize how much my skin as aged at such a young age. My forehead lined and under eye bags have been erased after 7 months of use. The day cream is so light and airy you can’t even tell you have it on. The night cream create a mask like effect and you can feel it tightening you skin. Nerium is the best!
member-96b19
I absolutely love the day cream through Nerium. My only complaint is you cannot buy it without the night cream. It is light and doesn’t leave the face feeling oily. It doesn’t have any SPF in it either which I like. It is by far my favorite face moisturizer.
Andrea E.
Newburgh, IN
After about a month of using Night, I added Day & I'm so glad that I did. Day not only boosts Night results by 20% but it hydrates my combination skin evenly plus primes better than any dedicated primer ever did, & without the oily residue. My make-up now lasts all day without requiring any touchups and my skin's never looked or felt better!
Cynthia A.
Rockford, IL
I really like this product! I feel that it has helped with the elasticity of my skin. And has helped improve dark spots on my skin and have helped them fade. The only downside to it for me is the price, for me I have acne prone skin so I felt like it didn't help as much for my acne. Buy nonetheless, I really liked how it made my skin feel. Not oily which is a plus for me.
Cameron C.
Hands down, best skincare on the market! I love that this product is botanically based. Gives my skin so much moisture and radiance. On days I don't want to wear a ton of makeup, i double this product as a face primer. Before it completely dries, it gives a great tackiness to the face and the foundation sticks so well! Love!!!
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Wow what a difference this had maybe on my mom's scars and pores. She also has a age spot on her cheek that has started to lighten up on her face and she has had it for a longgg time. I can't believe it just after using it for 2 weeks the changes in her skin!
Cami B.
Boonville, IN
I love all of their products! I actually was in the business for three years. But the day cream was my favorite product left my face feeling hydrated and fresh all day long
Annisa N.
Indianapolis, IN
The product is amazing and it really works. It is just way too expensive. It does go a long way though. I used to sell it and would continue using the product if it did not cost so much.
Kimberly L.
Albuquerque, NM
I can't live without this day cream! My face is well balanced and bright. This is definitely worth the price tag. I've been using this for almost a month now. If you know anyone who sells Nerium, give it a chance
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
I am in love with this day cream! It's light weight and goes on soo smooth!! It makes my skin feel very youthful! I ordered it from a friend & now I am a proud nerium brand distributor❤
Christina S.
How is this line compared to the SeneGence line?
Amy B.
I have tried the night cream and loved it! I am interested in the day cream, but I normally don't use a lot of day creams. Are there other people like me, that don't normally use a day cream that have used this and loved it?
Jamie B.
Chula Vista, CA
I have wanted to try this for a while, but am not sure it is worth the money. Has anyone been happy with the results?