Nerium Age Defying Eye Serum 0.3 oz

by Nerium

Nerium Age defying eye serum

Reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, lines and wrinkles; Firm and brighten the appearance of skin around the eye area; Deliver a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and crow's feet

How well does this work for dark circles?
Start your review of Nerium Age Defying Eye Serum 0.3 oz!
Harrisburg , NC
I really wanted to like this product and was hoping it would work. It did absolutely nothing for me. It’s fairly expensive so for it to not make a difference was a bummer.
Combination, Sensitive / Redness, Sensitivity / Dark Circles
Atascosa, TX
I love to use this under my eyes in the morning & by the time I’m ready for makeup, any tiredness in my eyes is gone! The only downside of this product is that you can’t really put concealer/foundation on top of it. The foundation will smear and not really set. This is not a major setback though, because with the eye serum you don’t even need concealer anymore! I use it daily & sometimes at night if I’m extra puffy from allergies.
Fort Smith , AR
I love this stuff but it’s sooooo expensive! It like freezes your skin around your eyes into a smooth surface that makes makeup go on very well. I have had one bottle I use on weekends only and it’s lasted me about a year.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
yuma
I love this stuff, it’s the only thing that actually removes lines or puffiness under my eyes. The only downfall is that it is a very expensive item. Do I can’t buy it as often as I would like to.
Watsontown
Amazing! Works immediately to reduce fuffiness above and under eyes, lines around eyes and dark circles. A more permanent and greater improvement over time. One of my favorite products of all time.
South Bend, IN
Nerium Age Defying Eye Serum 0.3 oz uploaded by Maggie F.
Need to reduce eye puffiness and bags under the eyes? Do you have dark circles? This is the product for you! Daily use reduces wrinkles, puffiness, bags, and circles!! I love this product!! Message me for details or samples!!
Combination / Blackheads, Puffiness, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Clinton Township
I really liked this a lot and could see a noticeable difference under my eyes. You are supposed to be able to mix it with make up, but I remember it being a little difficult to apply when I wore make up. I can’t remember if I ended up figuring out a way to make it work well or if it was always a bit of a struggle to make it look smooth while wearing make up. It definitely made a difference on my face for sure though!Nerium Age Defying Eye Serum 0.3 oz
Traer, IA
I Love this Nerium age defying Eye serum so much that I am a consultant! If you would like to get a free sample or have any question please feel free to ask me 😀
Combination / Scarring, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots / Dark Circles
Eagan, MN
Best eye creams I’ve ever used an no I don’t sell it. It actually helps puffiness and bags under my eye within 10 min!!! It sexy but worth it
Dry / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Puffiness, Fine Lines
Frankfort
Minimizing my wrinkles, makes me look younger and less tired. I can wear it under my makeup and it doesn’t feel caked on.