BY NERF #50 in Toys

Guardian Crossbow Blaster Fires Darts up to 75 Feet Ages 8 Up 6-Dart Rapid Blasting with Flexing Bow Arms 1 Auto-Rotating 6-Dart Launcher 4 Pull Slide Back Pull Trigger to Fire 3 Includes 6 Darts Who says you can t look angelic while you launch a crossbow attack? Arm yourself with the stylish power of the Guardian Crossbow blaster! The blaster can rapid-fire up to 6 collectible darts at targets up to 75 feet away with the power of its auto-rotating dart launcher. Pull the slide back and pull the trigger to fire at your target! Flex your angelic wings with fast-flying dart action and quick, bold blasting! Includes: 1 - Rebelle Guardian Crossbow 2 6 - Darts 3 1 - Instructions Nerf and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. see more...

• What is the appropriate age for kids to use this?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brandi L.
Jacksonville, FL
I thought about buying this for my niece for Christmas, but worried she was to young.. It's super cute and I love the idea! I think she'll be big enough for this year around!
Breanne S.
Hagerstown, MD
My daughter received this for Christmas and she loves if I actually had to by another one from the collection so the kids could play together it really shoots far and is awesome you for girls I love the design and colors
Georgia P.
Brighton, CO
My daughter just loves this entire line of products! I think it's great that nerf made a collection for little girls!
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
I bought this as a birthday gift for my niece, and she loved it! It was the hit of the party and great for outdoor summer fun!
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
My daughter received one of these for her birthday. She was pretty rough with it but it's still going well. She wishes it came in light blue or something instead of pink though.
Sarah  P.
My little cousin absolutely loves this. She has a ton of fun and acts like she is Katness hahah
Shannon H.
Raleigh, NC
This was bought for my younger sister but I ended up confiscating and using it myself. So FUN! I'm almost embarrassed to admit it. definitely got me in touch with my kid self again.. I almost got one for myself because I felt so bad taking it from her all the time !
Alicia L.
Fingal, Tasmania
Genius really.. my sister can play with my brothers without playing with 'boy toys'
Yesenia R.
Watsonville , CA
What is the appropriate age for kids to use this?