BY NERF #50 in Toys

Guardian Crossbow Blaster Fires Darts up to 75 Feet Ages 8 Up 6-Dart Rapid Blasting with Flexing Bow Arms 1 Auto-Rotating 6-Dart Launcher 4 Pull Slide Back Pull Trigger to Fire 3 Includes 6 Darts Who says you can t look angelic while you launch a crossbow attack? Arm yourself with the stylish power of the Guardian Crossbow blaster! The blaster can rapid-fire up to 6 collectible darts at targets up to 75 feet away with the power of its auto-rotating dart launcher. Pull the slide back and pull the trigger to fire at your target! Flex your angelic wings with fast-flying dart action and quick, bold blasting! Includes: 1 - Rebelle Guardian Crossbow 2 6 - Darts 3 1 - Instructions Nerf and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. see more...

• What is the appropriate age for kids to use this?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ariel L.
Pensacola , FL
The Nerf Rebelle Crossbow is a great Nerf Toy for the girls! Shoots smoothly, no issues at all and easy to use ! Highly recommended !
Alyssa C.
Fort Worth, TX
I really love that they made this to cater to girls or those who like these colors! I wish they had this when I was younger
My daughter broke pretty quick and she isn't hard on toys not to mention keeping up with darts
Kaylie S.
Richmond, TX
This one done times gets stuck and doesn't shoot and it's a little to hard for my five year old to pull it back
Jessica G.
Aurora, CO
Bought this for my daughter she loves it loves that the style fits her perfectly and that its not boyish but she can still play with the boys..
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
My daughters got Neff rebel guns and bows for Christmas and they love them I'm glad they finally made some for girls they are so much fun
Lisa M.
My daughter received this as a gift and enjoyed using it for a season. It came out when archery was being a fad, so lots of girls really enjoyed using this instead of using sharp point arrows. I like that it can use any nerf pellet.
Jessica S.
Dickson, TN
I love the girly nerf guns! Got my daughter this a couple of years ago and then wanted one for myself. they launch a long ways.
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
My niece and nephews both have these and they love them! They meet their friends at the park for nerf wars!
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
My 8 year old loves this crossbow . The only problem is that she misplaces the ammo often so we have to but new packs often . Other than that it's a great toy she really enjoys !
Yesenia R.
Watsonville , CA
What is the appropriate age for kids to use this?