BY NERF #54 in Toys

Guardian Crossbow Blaster Fires Darts up to 75 Feet Ages 8 Up 6-Dart Rapid Blasting with Flexing Bow Arms 1 Auto-Rotating 6-Dart Launcher 4 Pull Slide Back Pull Trigger to Fire 3 Includes 6 Darts Who says you can t look angelic while you launch a crossbow attack? Arm yourself with the stylish power of the Guardian Crossbow blaster! The blaster can rapid-fire up to 6 collectible darts at targets up to 75 feet away with the power of its auto-rotating dart launcher. Pull the slide back and pull the trigger to fire at your target! Flex your angelic wings with fast-flying dart action and quick, bold blasting! Includes: 1 - Rebelle Guardian Crossbow 2 6 - Darts 3 1 - Instructions Nerf and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. see more...

• What is the appropriate age for kids to use this?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
I got this as a gift for my cousin and she loved it. I'm glad they started making something aimed more toward girls
Danielle K.
My daughter loves to run around the house and shoot us with this. It was definitely worth it.
Tina B.
We bought this for our daughter for christmas and she loves it and plays with it constantly
Carolyn Y.
These are fun! My niece loves this, she has had a lot of fun with her, seems to be a tough made product!
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
I love the Rebelle Nerf products. My daughter feels like she is Daddy's hunting buddy with this.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
Got my daughter one for Christmas. It's so much fun and geared towards girls which she loves.
Amy K.
Pittsburgh, PA
My daughter really likes this. Lots of fun and looks cool. I wish it came with more arrows / darts though.
Nicole K.
Oak Harbor, WA
My daughter loves that she has pink nerf guns...just like her big brothers! I love the crossbow style
Carly E.
My kiddo loves this. it's so fun and works well. she's had it for 3 years and we still play with it
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Great Outdoors Expert
My daughter loves this. Like the crossbow action and love the color for girls.
Yesenia R.
Watsonville , CA
What is the appropriate age for kids to use this?