BY NERF #50 in Toys

Guardian Crossbow Blaster Fires Darts up to 75 Feet Ages 8 Up 6-Dart Rapid Blasting with Flexing Bow Arms 1 Auto-Rotating 6-Dart Launcher 4 Pull Slide Back Pull Trigger to Fire 3 Includes 6 Darts Who says you can t look angelic while you launch a crossbow attack? Arm yourself with the stylish power of the Guardian Crossbow blaster! The blaster can rapid-fire up to 6 collectible darts at targets up to 75 feet away with the power of its auto-rotating dart launcher. Pull the slide back and pull the trigger to fire at your target! Flex your angelic wings with fast-flying dart action and quick, bold blasting! Includes: 1 - Rebelle Guardian Crossbow 2 6 - Darts 3 1 - Instructions Nerf and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. see more...

• What is the appropriate age for kids to use this?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittany J.
My daughter has this and she loves it! I think it's awesome that Nerf is making more girly toys! She loves to play it outside with her dad!
Kirstin H.
Bought this for my neice so she could shoot at her brother. It's cute and girly. And they have a fun time using it.
Lindsay J.
This one is perfect for the girls who are warriors or who want some pizzazz and something different than your average regular nerd toys
angel h.
If you want to pretend you're in the hunger games or darrel from the walking dead this is the perfect summer toy for you haha. its great!
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
I purchased this for a Christmas gift for my god daughter , she loved it and now can play with my nephews with their nerfs. Great gift
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
My daughter loves this! Such a cute girl edition of the nerf toys! Love that you can buy refills for when the things get lost!
Leia C.
My daughter for this for her birthday and just loves it! My boys even love playing with it:) it's easy to use and so much fun!
julia h.
Denver, CO
Pretty cool toy for the want to be katniss or for me to shoot my boyfriend when I want something. much easier than yelling
amanda  L.
Marshfield, WI
Got this for my daughter it was really cute it broke within a week wasn't impressed on the quality
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
I love this. We are a Nerf family. We often have Nerf wars in the backyard. I bought this for my 11 yo daughter. She absolutely loves it.
Yesenia R.
Watsonville , CA
What is the appropriate age for kids to use this?