BY NERF #50 in Toys

Guardian Crossbow Blaster Fires Darts up to 75 Feet Ages 8 Up 6-Dart Rapid Blasting with Flexing Bow Arms 1 Auto-Rotating 6-Dart Launcher 4 Pull Slide Back Pull Trigger to Fire 3 Includes 6 Darts Who says you can t look angelic while you launch a crossbow attack? Arm yourself with the stylish power of the Guardian Crossbow blaster! The blaster can rapid-fire up to 6 collectible darts at targets up to 75 feet away with the power of its auto-rotating dart launcher. Pull the slide back and pull the trigger to fire at your target! Flex your angelic wings with fast-flying dart action and quick, bold blasting! Includes: 1 - Rebelle Guardian Crossbow 2 6 - Darts 3 1 - Instructions Nerf and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. see more...

• What is the appropriate age for kids to use this?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Danielle W.
Springfield, IL
We purchased this for my best friends daughter. She loves playing with it and joining in with all of the boys now
Ashley S.
Winchester
I like the fact that this is made with girls in mind. Both my daughter and sons love nerf and she loves the fact it's pink. She has a blast playing with her brothers with this. I would purchase another one, as I have for gifts.
Katia P.
Canyon Cntry, CA
My daughter has this and loves it. She loves the variety of colored darts she could use and loves to fit in when playing with her cousins. They have the regular nerf guns.
Kendra  T.
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. She is 10. She absolutely loves this nerf gun. She mentioned to me she likes the colors because it isn't 'boyish.' The design is unique. I will admit, I even love nerf guns!
Brittany C.
My husband bought this and I am the one who has to always run after the few arrows it shoots into the neighbors yard. my daughter loves it but hard foam still hurts to get a direct hit in the face.
Jamie S.
I bought this for my neice for her birthday and she loves it. I love that they have Nerf in girl colors and not just showing for boys! I loved it so much I went and bought my other neice one!
Suzanne B.
So much fun! My niece, age 8, received this for a birthday gift and has had an absolutely blast with it. It is very powerful though so caution needs to be used with where you play with it and how to avoid injury or broken household items!
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
A fun game for the munchkins. Keeps them entertained and outside. Love the girly look to it. Lots of fun and doesn't pose a major danger if used correctly and safely!
Sarah B.
My kids love this product. They will have nerf fights outside and its so fun to watch them. I enjoy play with it to. We will hide outside and wait for there dad to get home and we surprise attack him. Never gets old.
Alina B.
I brought this for my 5 year cousin and she loves it! She has twin brothers that always gang up on her and this is her way of getting them back!
Yesenia R.
Watsonville , CA
What is the appropriate age for kids to use this?