BY NERF

This blaster takes your blasting to a whole new environment – the dark! Step out of the light and bring your blaster with you for some high precision target practice. Slide, lock and load your Suction Darts in preparation. Then, line up the red light beam on your target up to 15 feet away and ready, aim, launch! See how your blasting skills measure up in light or darkness! Blaster comes with 3 Suction Darts and instructions. Requires 2 "AA" batteries . Ages 6 and up. see more...

• Is anybody having issues with this jamming? It's the only one of ...5 Answers
Nerf N-Strike Nite Finder EX-3
  • "We love to have little wars around that house and these are so much fun and entertain us for hours sometimes!" in 6 reviews
Mildred L.
Dover, PA
This Nerf and strike nite finder is an excellent Nerf gun. For being such a small Nerf gun it works just as well Compared to a much bigger nerf gun. It was an effective Nerf gun for a reasonable price and I recommend it.
BarryJammie C.
We love this little gun. It holds two darts and shoots a third. We set up caches of darts around the house and play indoors when the weather is bad. Super fun.
Rheanna N.
Stearns, KY
Kids have so much fun with these, as do the adults. The only thing I do not like is that its super hard to find the darts after you shoot, especially if you're outside playing.
Crystal P.
Everson, WA
My kids loves all things nerf. this is one of their favorites. the littlest can pull the reloader with ease. everyone loves the laser pointer.
Tammy Q.
Riverside, CA
This was a gift for my son and he loves it. I has many other nerf guns and this is his go to gun for fun. Sometimes I catch my hubby playing with it too!
Randi H.
Fayetteville, NC
These are so much fun for all ages! boys and girls! just keep stocked up on the darts u will lose a lot of them!! especially if u have roommates that like to shoot you to wake you up :P
Hilarie K.
Huntington, WV
This Nerf gun is one of my son's favorite toys. He even has fun with it without darts! The laser is pretty cool.
Tonya A.
Williamsburg, VA
My husband, 2 sons and I have some seriously awesome Nerf battles!!!! So much fun!!! We can spend hours having Nerf gun wars, mom and dad against kids or kids against mom and dad! :) We have found that some bullets and some guns are made better than others. But in the end, Nerf guns are awesome!
Lauren H.
Athens, GA
Nerf is awesome; I love everything they make. This is a fun small dart blaster to use for younger kids or as a secondary to a larger nerd gun.
Kevin F.
North Ridgeville, OH
We bought one of these for my sons birthday and went out and bought another one so two of us can play together. We don't use the laser, but it aims pretty true regardless. Great toy for the price!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Is anybody having issues with this jamming? It's the only one of the smaller ones we have that has actually jammed up.