BY NERF

This blaster takes your blasting to a whole new environment – the dark! Step out of the light and bring your blaster with you for some high precision target practice. Slide, lock and load your Suction Darts in preparation. Then, line up the red light beam on your target up to 15 feet away and ready, aim, launch! See how your blasting skills measure up in light or darkness! Blaster comes with 3 Suction Darts and instructions. Requires 2 "AA" batteries . Ages 6 and up. see more...

• Is anybody having issues with this jamming? It's the only...5 Answers
Nerf N-Strike Nite Finder EX-3
  • "We love to have little wars around that house and these are so much fun and entertain us for hours sometimes!" in 6 reviews
Mildred L.
Dover, PA
This Nerf and strike nite finder is an excellent Nerf gun. For being such a small Nerf gun it works just as well Compared to a much bigger nerf gun. It was an effective Nerf gun for a reasonable price and I recommend it.
Jessica M.
Shirley, Ma
What can I say - having three boys in the house under the age of 10, and a boyfriend who might as well be considered the fourth child - we are constantly in a nerf war battle and it's great. We have so much fun, and many laughs are had with these great products. And they last forever - definitely quality products at a great price!
Kristen R.
Spokane, WA
A friend donated a bunch of toys to my class. Obviously, this being a gun like toy I was not able to have it in the classroom, so I kept it. I hid it away for the perfect surprise attack on my husband!! We have a blast chasing each other around the house with this. It launches the little sticky nerf bullets pretty far. Lots of fun, even for big kids(adults)
Kim K.
Irving, TX
Our kids love these guns! They all have one + we have some extras for those times that the adults want to join in on the fun or other kids come to play. There are bigger Nerf guns that hold more darts but our kids love this one & I'm happy with the price.
Amber R.
Tigard, OR
This gun is cheap and is fun to play with but I feel if you want the best bang for your buck go with the "maverick" instead It shoots 6 at a time and doesn't have the awkward pullback pin. But this guy isn't bad by any means, just not my fav!
Tonya A.
Williamsburg, VA
My husband, 2 sons and I have some seriously awesome Nerf battles!!!! So much fun!!! We can spend hours having Nerf gun wars, mom and dad against kids or kids against mom and dad! :) We have found that some bullets and some guns are made better than others. But in the end, Nerf guns are awesome!
Lorna R.
This is a great fun game to play with the family.
We are always looking for something to bring camping too.
This is fun for most ages.
You make a score board or make a maze so you can hide and play.
So much fun!
Kevin F.
North Ridgeville, OH
We bought one of these for my sons birthday and went out and bought another one so two of us can play together. We don't use the laser, but it aims pretty true regardless. Great toy for the price!
Cheryl Z.
Decorah, IA
Love for the Gun. We own a couple of these as then there are extras for when my kids have friends over. Work great, fun, keeps my kids active and playing outside away from the video games! Great price. fun to give the nieces and nephews for gifts! :)
Emma S.
Athens, GA
This is basically like any other nerf gun. Works we'll fun to play toy , but can jam. It will generally only jam when trying to fire rapidly or after putting too many little nerf pellets. Other than that it works great and is always fun to play with.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Is anybody having issues with this jamming? It's the only one of the smaller ones we have that has actually jammed up.