Nerf Elite Stryfe Blaster, 1 ea uploaded by Rocio H.

BY NERF

Motorized STRYFE blaster! Acceleration trigger powers up the motor for motorized blasting! Tactical Rail is compatible with most N-STRIKE accessories! Each sold separately. Quick Reload clip holds 6 Elite darts. Clip works with any Clip System blaster. Includes 6 Elite darts. 2 Fires darts up to 75 feet! 3 Darts work with any Elite blaster and most original N-STRIKE blasters. Blaster comes with Quick Reload Clip, 6 Elite Darts and instructions. Requires 4 AA batteries. Ages 8 and up. see more...

Debbie A.
united states
Purchased at: Amazon
I get these Nerf guns every summer for my kids to have fun and play outside and I also like to buy extra whenever I do Gatherings or birthday parties for all the little kids to be entertained and have fun playing together Nerf Elite Stryfe Blaster, 1 ea
Crystal W.
Seymour , TN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I’ve got 3 boys. Needles to say they LOVE their nerf guns! They’re fun and allow them to play with each other without getting hurt! They make the best birthday presents and they are super affordable! I absolutely love them!
brayden w.
Yes i haven't got one yet but i love nerf guns i have so many of them and i would like a free stryfe no bullets needed i have tons of them but just to make sure i like it i would LOVE a sample
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Y'all 💁I'm about to be super honest with you 😂 I added this to my son's Christmas list 😏 Every year we have to give separate lists to 4 sets of Grandparents and I snuck this baby on one of them. Needless to say, I was THRILLED when my son opened it. Lol I use it to shoot my husband when he's grilling or washing the dishes, our cats and dogs weren't loving it at first but now they chase the darts like they chase bees and butterflies outside, and it's my favorite toy "my son" got for Christmas. 😂
Annelyse M.
Troy, MI
One of the best things about nerf guns and boasters is that they get your kids outside and playing. Our collective backyard means that we have kids from 3 to 11 outside playing with the nerf guns. I don't like actual firearms but I love these toys. The kids all learn to play together, organize teams, keep each other honest and they always run around and have fun. Boys and girls a like.
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
You are never to old for a Nerd Gun. Best gift for anyone ages 1-100 I think my kids own almost every Nerf out there, they have many styles to choose from and anywhere from 5$ to 79$ I would totally recommend this to everyone, if you have a niece, nephew, that brother that never grew up or that on sophisticated one, trust me they're inner childhood WILL come out.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I love nerf guns. My older brother and I are in our thirties and we still have nerf wars with my nephew and younger brother! It's such a great stress reliever and great way to get the whole family involved and bonding despite our age differences. They can be pretty pricey and the best place to get them is amazon. I will admit my nephew is 6 and is constantly losing those damn pellets! But he recruits his aunt or dad to find them for him that is the only bad part.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is so much fun I bought three one for me, one for my husband and the other one for my son. We go to the park and blast ourselves with water. This Nerf is the best , they are very strong and they do not break that easy. I love it is a great way to spend time my husband and son in a nice and fun way
Shamaka G.
My sons and husband always buy new nerf Guns and play with them for hours. This is the latest one they've bought. They love it just as much as the other ones. My only concern is that they go through bullets like crazy. But other than a great toy and lots of fun.
Lindsey A.
Oklahoma City, OK
The absolute perfect gift for any tween. My son is obsessed & so is my daughter. They fight over this you more than any other. It's pricey and you have to continue to buy bullets bc my kids lose them all the time but even Mom gets in on the fun sometimes.
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can I buy this at Wal-Mart?
Casey V.
Princeton, WV
How long do these last?
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Where can I purchase this at?
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
How much?
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do u think this would be good for a four year old. Or a kid thats older